Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

A little late but ggs to everyone I played last night. Shoutouts to the people that raged quit after taking 7k damage from my Akihiko. And a lot of respect to the people that don't know me but know what type of player I am when I enter rooms.

On a side note: Still bodying every Akihiko that challenges me. :]

Edited by Aki-

Making an open room, 4 man max, mics are ok. Join if you'd like.

EDIT: Laggy Liz = Mash like a MoFo. shit works.

Edited by Shinsyn

SMP loops with the traps being place during the loop... I've never seen that before.

ggs to dj blactricity, sifer, and some yukiko player.

P.S: sifer if you see this, add me man. aigis is one of my toughest matchs and all of the people that use her, the better for me to get use to her.

GGS to Lurrdoc and few other randoms I fought earlier. Good luck on that tourny Lurrdoc, show em how terrifying Akihiko can be. lol (:

GGs to ratholoss and DWB. BGs to Tari and Shinsyn dodging my invites.

shoutouts to netplaying on a HDTV (not set to game mode) and still doing quite decently.

shoutouts to using these hindrances as ways to test my abilities to hitconfirm Labrys/Yu stuff. I have no idea why I did this to myself. Maybe I am a total M.

Why does it feel weird to go back to P4A after taking a little break from it?

Anyway, good games SenXXi. :)

GGs to kazukifafner, LastStarSavior, Spacebace along with other randoms that entered my room. LOL @ that Naoto player that kicked their router when they went for their IK and it failed on kazu who tried his best to punish in that lag.

EDIT: Just realized that Naoto player was OmniSScythe... You fucking troll! I hope you saved that hype ass SMP combo because I couldn't since it wasn't done on me!

BGs to Tari and Shinsyn dodging my invites.

I had a room up with some pretty damn good players, read a page back, you could have joined us if you asked... We'll have to play some other time.

Edited by Shinsyn

GGs to kazukifafner, LastStarSavior, Spacebace along with other randoms that entered my room. LOL @ that Naoto player that kicked their router when they went for their IK and it failed on kazu who tried his best to punish in that lag.

EDIT: Just realized that Naoto player was OmniSScythe... You fucking troll! I hope you saved that hype ass SMP combo because I couldn't since it wasn't done on me!

Omni kicks routers! Spread the word!

Also, I literally just spent 15 minutes in training mode doing that damn SB Hook FC combo over and over and over again. So, so salty `3`

ggs to those I fought in ranked today and a special thanks to spiralout253 who i met in ranked giving me AIGIS MU experience today in player matches.

GGs to gigaitachi, silfer21, and dbcloop. Aigis does wayyyy too much damage to have that good of a mix up lol

Edited by Guardian

I should not be playing while I'm sick but GGs to a few people I played in ranked.

...I hate Mitsuru. I really do. -_-

it's worse when you try to play when you're tired. it's like your mind gives no fucks to what your fingers are trying to say.

it's worse when you try to play when you're tired. it's like your mind gives no fucks to what your fingers are trying to say.

Well, I couldn't sleep because I was stuffy and head colds are like the worst things you can get. I got it because I was working on Thursday for the primary elections and they had the AC at full blast. Then I was incredibly cranky and was dropping more combos with Yukiko than I intended.

Had to call it an early morning and went back to bed. :\

GGs to gigaitachi, silfer21, and dbcloop. Aigis does wayyyy too much damage to have that good of a mix up lol

What? He plays this game?! Now I need to hit him up! I played against him in GG back in VA and fighting his Venom was scary!

People still think being cold gives you colds? It's 2012, for fuck's sake.

I was sitting underneath a high blast AC that gave me a horrible allergy and then it transformed into a head cold. Hence stuffiness and headache.

-_- Where's your sympathy?

Looking to branch out and get more match-up experience. Feel free to add me and invite me to games whenever I'm online!

PSN: Antlquarian

Just put Dustloop in the message so I know who's adding me. :)

I was sitting underneath a high blast AC that gave me a horrible allergy and then it transformed into a head cold. Hence stuffiness and headache.

-_- Where's your sympathy?

Still don't think it should dictate how you play, fuck I've seen people that had broken a finger or two and still body fools.

Late ggs to fools.

yesss got my s rank back.

l should have taken that jester's advice a few weeks ago to quit ranked once l got it the first time. but, all is well again, and the opportunity presents itself again as well.

and i'll probably lose it again. :psyduck:

fuck chie's aoa. that shit is just ugh.

Still don't think it should dictate how you play, fuck I've seen people that had broken a finger or two and still body fools.

Late ggs to fools.

Half of the time when I play I haven't slept for 2-4 days. I still end up playing about the same.

ggs to p4aplayer, I don't know that many people that would do a set that long.