Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Early and probably futile but I've got an hour to kill and I haven't played for like a week(again).

Anyone east coast-ish wanna press some buttons with mehhhhhh~

Edit- Futile indeed.

GGs to random Akihiko guy that rolled too much and shoutouts to dumb people on netplay with room names like "autocombo=kick".

I was once called an 'auto-spam bitch' during my Yukiko playthrough.

I'm usually on after work 11 pm or so. I'm on during the day on my off days.

What gets me about a lot of players is how they only play their small circle of friends in privates rooms. Happened in BB too.

I was once called an 'auto-spam bitch' during my Yukiko playthrough.

I don't know how you used your Yukiko when you got that gem of a message but I'd reckon you probably didn't deserve it.

Some people think anyone using autocombos is bad because... they're dumb so it's best to ignore them.

What gets me about a lot of players is how they only play their small circle of friends in privates rooms. Happened in BB too.

It's their game, they can play it how they want honestly.

Still, it is rather disheartening to have a public room open for a while and not get anyone coming in though but during night time, this isn't really an issue.

people always used my BB room as a sort of proxy room until they get an invite. :( at least that's how i felt when some DL members come in and back out after about 4 games.

in P4U, my room's just plain ignored. lol ; __ ;

Yeah, the only person on the list that's missing is... Oh yeah! You.

:3

IKR?

Are you implying i'm jealous? LOL oh yeah i'm REAL jealous that i'm not on that list

GGs Valkenhyne_ , iAce and everyone else I played. Using IK against Maziodyne only works once (against a smart Akihiko) but it feels so good to land it. And I don't understand how someone will play 15+ games with you and then send hatemail. Why play that many games if you hated every game.

in P4U, my room's just plain ignored. lol ; __ ;

I used to join your rooms. But then you stopped playing at the same time as me.

GGs to Persona4Player, Embryoko, Mr Biscuits, BearsAreScary, and some people I fought earlier in rank on my alt.

I still need to work on all these different match ups.

Are you implying i'm jealous? LOL oh yeah i'm REAL jealous that i'm not on that list

Top Netplayer list.

As if Netplayers needed more of a ego boost, lol.

Then why did you even respond to the list in the first place? I don't understand this logic at all...

Top Netplayer list.

As if Netplayers needed more of a ego boost, lol.

funny thing is that most of them don't even come close to being the "top" netplayer lol

Then why did you even respond to the list in the first place? I don't understand this logic at all...

i don't like it when people make assumptions

I don't know how you used your Yukiko when you got that gem of a message but I'd reckon you probably didn't deserve it.

Some people think anyone using autocombos is bad because... they're dumb so it's best to ignore them.

It's their game, they can play it how they want honestly.

Still, it is rather disheartening to have a public room open for a while and not get anyone coming in though but during night time, this isn't really an issue.

I wasn't even using auto combo that much. I was using basic Yukiko combos that I learned online. :S

i don't like it when people make assumptions

Implying that I was serious...

Come on bro, ever heard of sarcasm? Even though it's text, I would think even YOU would have picked up on that...

Truth be told, I dislike online but it's the only thing I have ATM due to "IRL Issues" but let's not get into get into that.

Being a top netplayer is like being an internet celebrity.

Nothing but the truth here. A sad one at that.

Edited by Shinsyn

GG's to the folks I played on PSN today.

Shoutouts to Skye learning to hate the Yosuke match up too!

GGs to a buddy of mine getting me to play P4A for awhile when I wanted to do some Tekken stuff.

I'm not playing nearly enough Tekken I think but I do want to finish this second Yosuke video before I put it on the back burner.

GG's to the folks I played on PSN today.

Shoutouts to Skye learning to hate the Yosuke match up too!

iGVaBDaozF3NY.gif

GGS to those who were in my room. Had a great time laughing and showing off that 9.4k LOL Shoutouts to my good friend Larx for catching me in that smp loop. Needs to learn the Mitsu & Yuki matchup because I got bodied LOL