Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to VR-Raiden & joeboy185. (also MalikHenry & Starl1ght). Thanks for hosting joeboy. I needed that Yu exp.

Yeah GGs, not enough Yu in that room :sweatdrop:

also GGs to joeboy185, Starl1ghtBreaker, malikhenry86, DJ_Blactricity, TD, iTzBulbasaur, and anyone else I played recently.

GGs to everyone is Limit's room and Giga. Sorry for not seeing your messages earlier DWB and Blacktricity.

I need to work on my combos. I'm not dealing nowhere near the amount of damage I should be.

GGs to everyone is Limit's room and Giga. Sorry for not seeing your messages earlier DWB and Blacktricity.

I need to work on my combos. I'm not dealing nowhere near the amount of damage I should be.

Did you try comboing into red axe 236236D?

Seems to work pretty good!

Ggs to Toan, Don't Explain, 50-50 and p4uplayer.

For the first time ever I now see why people get salty at netplay holy shit. :( Just 2 more netplay salt sessions till I deal with it

I don't remember playing you but GGs :)

GGs to others I played as well. Netplay does bring loads of salt along with it that's for sure.

I don't remember playing you but GGs :)

GGs to others I played as well. Netplay does bring loads of salt along with it that's for sure.

I was Limit~ D: You guys were in my "Scrubs" room

But ggs indeed~ :>

GGs to that one dude that joined my room.

Didn't stick around long unfortunately and I've been having a hard time finding opponents in the last two days due to being only available to play at weird hours.

GGs Wing. I would have stayed longer but I'm burnt out from too much netplay.

How can someone be do bad at something but get away with it by knowing one big damage combo? My brain hurts just thinking about it

On a side GGs to whoever was in my room yesterday.

Nah there's just a bunch of "throw this out there" kinda of moves. Like Kanji's chair attack in the air (I guess j.B?) Like I have to run under that guy just to anti air. I don't remember what attack Labrys used but it stopped her in midair and it beat my 2B. I'm like "Why have a godlike anti air if you cant use it?"

Edit: The Labrys example was more luck cause he did his attack a bit early and my arms were up high enough from 2B to hit me

Edited by Dont_Explain

Nah there's just a bunch of "throw this out there" kinda of moves. Like Kanji's chair attack in the air (I guess j.B?) Like I have to run under that guy just to anti air. I don't remember what attack Labrys used but it stopped her in midair and it beat my 2B. I'm like "Why have a godlike anti air if you cant use it?"

Edit: The Labrys example was more luck cause he did his attack a bit early and my arms were up high enough from 2B to hit me

Yosuke should be able to AA Kanji's jB without too much trouble. Plus, never forget you can always roll an air move if you are unsure if you can AA it. Lots of people do that to Labrys's jB.

Yosuke should be able to AA Kanji's jB without too much trouble. Plus, never forget you can always roll an air move if you are unsure if you can AA it. Lots of people do that to Labrys's jB.
Edited by Dont_Explain