Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

4-slot room up, named Circuitous. Try not to have zero bars if at all possible kthx. Also I'm hella rusty.

You're the only room in the lobby I can't ping. ;_; I'd join it since no one else is, but.

Anyone else is welcome to join if they are on. And you don't mind Silfer playing Aigis like some cheater. :3

Edited by kodimt

l thought it was only me. ugh. dat megido. and j.b.

Just gotta remember to high active frame meaty them on their wake up to call out orgia backdashes and roll through 2B if they seem to abuse it(which every Aigis player ever does).

She's got solid normals all around and has a nice projectile game so it's hard to set up a good approach on her.

You're the only room in the lobby I can't ping. ;_; I'd join it since no one else is, but.

Ah, really? I've had people join my games before, but that was a while ago - maybe it's a firewall issue... I'll try again tomorrow I guess. Thanks for the heads up.

GGS to DontExplain, Ayano, Saki, Hazel, Dark and my brother Slammz for the matches earlier in my P4A room. And don't worry about it DE cause food is indeed a mans best friend.

BGS to netplay for not letting Batousai enter the room & for me dropping double upper supers like a noob lol (x

ANYWAYS! GOODNIGHT (:

Edited by Aki-

Good games to joeboy?, Silfer, and VR Raiden. I know like 2 matchups in this game now, Aigis and Yu. Because it's all I fight. :3

Edited by kodimt

Just gotta remember to high active frame meaty them on their wake up to call out orgia backdashes and roll through 2B if they seem to abuse it(which every Aigis player ever does).

She's got solid normals all around and has a nice projectile game so it's hard to set up a good approach on her.

yeah, playing the neutral vs her is challenging but its pretty fun. its really when she gets up close that makes me want to fling shit at her face. who do you play btw?

ggs to giga for the ft10.

Anyone on?

I'm back from work if you still want to play, though I see you playing BBCSEX right now. I'll probably hop on pso2 since nobody is ever online at these hours with a decent connection.

EDIT: Also arvelous and funkyp if you check here good games, and funkyp if you were picking chie instead of Slab because of me thankyou, if not eat a dick.

GGs to Skyking and red named Aigis.

Even mediocore Aigis gives me some trouble it seems, I'll have that match up figured out eventually.

Ouch. Eh, GGs.

Edited by Psykotik

Yeah sure, add me on PSN, D_E.

:o Don't worry Psykotik!

I thought your Carl was mediocre too!

:(

Don't you just love it?

I'd love it if all my bullshit factor wasn't in Sukukaja aka that thing I can't use most of the time since I can die easily before Awakening.

I'd love it if all my bullshit factor wasn't in Sukukaja aka that thing I can't use most of the time since I can die easily before Awakening.

Yosuke has a lot more BS than just Sukukaja. Where is Batou when you need him? He is a BS making machine.

It better be more than Tentarafoo stuff. Crazy setups don't matter when people just DP as soon as they get confused.
Just bait the dp and hit them with a fatal counter.

It better be more than Tentarafoo stuff. Crazy setups don't matter when people just DP as soon as they get confused.

Yosuke doesn't have DP safe set-ups? He should be able to at least bait and punish them easily.

Yosuke doesn't have DP safe set-ups? He should be able to at least bait and punish them easily.

Sweep>5D oki is safe, but it only happens from when you get a max distance sweep. Jiraiya stays in front so you can either push them more to the corner or crossup with 5DD.

As far as baiting goes, yeah I know I need to do that sometimes but every other time I fight someone I either don't pressure enough or I tried to bait too much. I have accepted the fact that I will lose to DPs one way or another.

Edited by Dont_Explain