Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

I require ze matches

Move back to East Coast you traitor.

GGs Glirandly. I was too tired to care about you switching to Kanji.....luckily I wasn't tired to the point where I got trolled to death like that Labrys.

Also that feeling when you unmapped your Furious Action button in training to record something and you play matches w/o setting it back.

I was left for WoW. :(

GGs though. I kinda think I understand how to fight Aigis better.

You weren't left! I was pretty much forced into tanking these dungeons for them. I guess I had time for a few more though, considering we haven't even started.

Quick question though. I probably should have saved replays to see it myself, but besides a knockdown when are good times for Aigis to try and go into Orgia Mode?

Considering I'm one of the few characters that can run away and make you waste your resources, I should probably figure out when to run so I can do my job better.

Best in my opinion is during knockdown, during a blockstring if they aren't expecting it, or fullscreen except for certain characters that have full screen attacks like Teddie and Yosuke. I was getting too reckless with activating it during blockstrings and you were punishing it more and more. But essentially I'd almost always do it on knockdown.

damn, did i really just fight lordknight? if so then thanks for the match against, undoubtedly the best p4u player in the us!!

Best in my opinion is during knockdown' date=' during a blockstring if they aren't expecting it, or fullscreen except for certain characters that have full screen attacks like Teddie and Yosuke. I was getting too reckless with activating it during blockstrings and you were punishing it more and more. But essentially I'd almost always do it on knockdown.[/quote']

So basically as long as I'm not getting attacked while she is close and I can pay attention in neutral I'm good. Just run all day everyday.

What is Oki when you expose dem gaps with DEEPEEES.

GGs to Axis, had to cut it short cuz a nigga got class.

i should practice mixups more.

the lag we had (wasn't too horrible) killed oki for both of us.

GG's I didn't even know who you play as.

GG's to Kirito201 Midnite wind god indeed.

Edit: Holy crap Toan changed his Avatar to the older version that I mod sized<3

GGS to whoever I played today...Just wasn't myself after hearing about Amanda Todds death, it wasn't fair for her. I don't think I'll be playing P4A for a while....Anyways goodnight.

Good games Toan, Silfer, and Dave for watching and giving me awesome Teddie tips. Toan your Labrys is scary and that red axe will haunt me.

I'll be available for a few hours anyone want to play just add me.

I just saw this and hopped online in hopes of playing you, only to find you're playing DC universe.

GGs everyone I played lately, DontExplain, unholyDESOLATE, Smash-Mix, Daisuke_1, Zabimara, iAce-, Verard, NaRD2ndG, etc.