Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

I felt bad sometimes because I really wanted that to happen a few times so I could get a chance to mount a comeback.

And GGs. Everytime I think I have a good idea, you just crush it.

GGs everyone I played lately, DontExplain, unholyDESOLATE, Smash-Mix, Daisuke_1, Zabimara, iAce-, Verard, NaRD2ndG, etc.

Oh yeah GGs. Every other day I say I need to run more, but I never do it. Like I'll do it for a few seconds and then I stop and immediately get hit.

GGs to everyone in my room. Dunno how I'm still playing after getting beatdown so much lol. I guess two wrong guesses really is all it takes... :/

I'll be opening a room and streaming Scrubby Bubbles. The room name will unsurprisingly be Scrubby Bubbles.

I stream this on Twitch.TV/Jyosua in case anyone doesn't know this already.

GG's to Cyberman, Tetsu, p4uplayer and everyone else in the NYGamer room. I couldn't pay attention anymore after Xie's P4A stream started and glad to play against decent players this time.

GG's to Cyberman, Tetsu, p4uplayer and everyone else in the NYGamer room. I couldn't pay attention anymore after Xie's P4A stream started and glad to play against decent players this time.

Sorry I left DontExplain, I had some arrangements to hang with some folks.

Good games to DontExplain today, fun set.

GGs. It was pretty fun when I wasn't running into DPs

Sorry I left DontExplain, I had some arrangements to hang with some folks.

Commitment: It happens in both FGs and real life.

PSN is being weird for me yeah. Got DC'd in the middle of a Mitsuru player match.

And when you were about to play me. Everyone joins my room and then gets the fuck out. ;_; Forever alone

secretly stuck playing Silfer

I blame Kodim's room. People join and mysteriously vanish before we finish our match. Good game though gilrandly, we should play more.

Edit: Good games Kodim and Koopa and gilrandly.

Edited by Sil'fer