Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Lmao, ggs man. Yeah, you can't do those crossovers with Yosuke against Mitsuru. You'll get DP'd every time. Also Labrys is... a sad matchup. Chain > blah will get DP'd. And DP will also answer Labrys's j.B crossover. I used DP more in my matches with you today than I ever have in my life. XD But it was what I was supposed to do. :(

It doesn't work if they block.

GGs to Biscuit and LostSoul.

I feel like Teddie is more difficult to deal with than misturu

That's because he is. You lose your oki against Teddie since it loses to B+D. You have to run other stuff for oki where as you can still do what you want against Mitsuru.

That was only thing I knew, that you lose oki. I threw out the oki to try and punish B+D but couldn't figure out what spot he was gonna be on screen. THEN tried to delay 5D as much as possible to get a CH. both failed.

He will always appear behind you and he's safe. You can do 5D and jump back in anticipation of the B+D and pressure him as he appears. Of course you'll be sacrificing a persona card.

GGs to Mr. Biscuits! I thought I started out pretty good, but I ended up losing about 10 straight haha. I feel like I learned some stuff about the Teddie matchup though and did a little better near the end. Again, thanks for the games!

Yeah I mostly lurk, fun games against your mits. I seem to crack when the game is on the line.. I'll get better!

GGs to everyone in Shinsyn's room today.

Someone please tell me what do I do vs coup droit. That move is single handedly costing me every match vs mitsuru

Ggs to the people who entered my room. Although I think I should name it "wired onry" as we'll as put the high connection requirement in effect in order to filter out the wireless warriors.

GGs to everyone in Shinsyn's room today.

Someone please tell me what do I do vs coup droit. That move is single handedly costing me every match vs mitsuru

GG's to you and everyone else in my room. It was fun fighting a good S.Lab and yeah, dealing with Mitsuru can be a pain. I'd talk to BananaKen if you need EXP on the match up.