Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to the random people I played in Player Match. Also special shoutout to BananaKen for bodying me on the NY stream. :v:

Hi guys!

How does one enter this world of forum-based matchups?

I'm getting a little tired of the general lack of skill and verity I'm seeing on quick matches. A metagame of 60% Kanji is only entertaining for so long!

Hi guys!

I'm getting a little tired of the general lack of skill and verity I'm seeing on quick matches. A metagame of 60% Kanji is only entertaining for so long!

Basically what you're doing now. Hop in the thread and ask for some matches.

Speaking of...anyone want to play? :D

Hi guys!

Kanji on PSN? You are very lucky.

GGs to the ransoms who helped me reach 301 PSR today.

And shoutouts to FKUDelta for making me feel free just now. :vbang:

GGs to the ransoms who helped me reach 301 PSR today.

And shoutouts to FKUDelta for making me feel free just now. :vbang:

YOU STOLE MA PSR POINTS. >:[

Just kidding. Anyway, GGs. I don't know matches yet because I haven't played this game in a while.

GGs to other people and reaching 294 with Liz, I guess.

GGs to all the people I faced on ranked match and in lobbies. Shoutout to AkihikoSanada- so being a good trianing partner for me to get better. A special shoutout to NeoKyosuke for taking to time out in teaching me some new tech with Yu ^_^

I'll be getting my PS3 back later today, anybody going to be online tonight?

Made a room with 4 slots, called 2 bar & above plz. join up if you're within the room title's limits.

Made a room with 4 slots, called 2 bar & above plz. join up if you're within the room title's limits.

I asked for an invite. D': I can't find anyone one to play with either. Dx

Edited by EPIC_POTATOCHIP

GG's to everyone that joined my room! Shoutouts to Vista for streaming the room; we had some pretty good players in there even though half of them were Chie...

I asked for an invite. D': I can't find anyone one to play with either. Dx

You were too little too late, the room filled up really fast. I moved it to private because more of my friends wanted in so I went with that and held a 6-man room. Maybe next time.

GGs to Ehrik and Circ. I hadn't played P4U in awhile and I saw the room and was like "Yo I don't remember shit except glide and mash buttons. Ehrik will probably remind of some his tricks."

Pretty fun. Wish I got on earlier.

if anyone is playing at 5:45 AM ill have a room open, spazzing out about being out of practice before wb :s

820 STILL RIDING THE PARANOIA TRAIN

Edited by not_lunaris

Um, I'm new at this game and stuff but someone told me this was a good place to find games? My location is North Carolina and my PSN ID is KaushikH, so if anyone is interested in playing some p4a just message me. Thanks!