Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to everyone in OmnixAisuno's room sorry I left early. Lag makes me salty. Also going to sleep.

I hopped on for a bit and just when I thought I had a handle on the mitsuru MU, FE4 player (lk?) showed me that no, no I do not. GGs to everyone tonight. Lot of new players, hope they all stick with it.

GGs VR, Anti, and Psyken.

I'll actually play this game now stop bugging me

Yeah GGs to you, also to AntIquarian, DarkRiku456, silvertiger2, Troffen, and anyone else I played.

I'm going to make a room in an hour and a half or so. First time online in several weeks, so I'd like to become proficient with my Mitsuru and Kanji again. If anyone's interested in playing some matches, look for a dustloop room in like 2 hours.

I'm going to make a room in an hour and a half or so. First time online in several weeks, so I'd like to become proficient with my Mitsuru and Kanji again. If anyone's interested in playing some matches, look for a dustloop room in like 2 hours.

Mind if I join?

Mind if I join?

Sorry about not replying to this. By the time I went back to check dustloop last night the server was busy. If you feel like getting some matches in anytime, please feel free to add me. Most of my free time is spent on this game.

First and foremost, GGs to Rurori. Playing those hype mitsuru mirrors was by far the most intense thing I've done on this game in a while. I hope we can do that again sometime!

GGs to Zeromus. Playing for like 3 hours in the middle of the night has never been more worth it.

And GGs to Kyou-Chan, who showed me how free I am to labrys. Sorry I couldn't keep the lobby open longer.

No worries, It was pretty late last night, thanks for the games and play me a few more and my Labrys becomes pretty predictable.

Why do you people allow 0 bars into your rooms? Are you masochists or retards?

This is why I leave rooms. When the host allows a 0 bar the cycle of fun ends. I never set connection requirements because that prevents 2 bar connections, and I don't want to wait, but 0 bars joining dumb.

There are 8-man rooms where the host allows everyone to be 0 bars. So much red it should be illegal. And then, the best part, they complain about lag when I'm the only 3 bar in the room :(

I told myself I was just going to practice in training mode today, but...does anyone want to have a last minute practice lobby before Final Round? I feel like there are things I still need to work on that I botch mid-match when I'm playing against a good opponent.

Edited by OmnixTSC

GGs to MTLDerQ and that Narukami in his room. That connection was awesome!!! LOL @ Greekangle trying to instant kill me. Cant believe I dropped those j.bb loop combos on you :( I did it to the Narukami earlier but couldnt do it to you. SALT