Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to MTLDerQ and that Narukami in his room. That connection was awesome!!! LOL @ Greekangle trying to instant kill me. Cant believe I dropped those j.bb loop combos on you :( I did it to the Narukami earlier but couldnt do it to you. SALT

Thats only because I know how to fly. GGs bro and GGs to the Blazuke room. Now I gotta work on mah pressure

GGs to AchedSphinx! Those were some fun matches, thanks for putting up with my Lab :P As you can tell I need quite a bit of work in the Mitsuru matchup hahaha

GGs to Ahooy and everyone I faced today. I REALLY REALLY need help with the yosuke MU. Going to be on ps3 and xbox throught out the day to get last minute exp so I'm not free tomorrow (I hope) .

GGs to AchedSphinx! Those were some fun matches, thanks for putting up with my Lab :P As you can tell I need quite a bit of work in the Mitsuru matchup hahaha

GGs. I had fun :)

GGs to netplay, again. Or something. No, wait, not really.

Sorry for being so free, I'm honestly really disappointed at how badly I choked all night. Feels bad, man.

This, 100 times. I should have known to quit while I was ahead when my first match was against a blatantly lag-switching Labrys. I just didn't have the right mindset to be playing at all tonight, I'm so ridiculously discouraged right now.

Anyone wanna play some matches? Losing Against my first match in the persona tourney tells me that I need much to learn against Aigis. Any Aigis players out there to netplay with?

Anyone wanna play some matches? Losing Against my first match in the persona tourney tells me that I need much to learn against Aigis. Any Aigis players out there to netplay with?

Right here. Add me. I'm east coast and usually on 8 to midnight.

Right here. Add me. I'm east coast and usually on 8 to midnight.

Awesome I added you. looking forward to the matches.

GGs to Scumbag_Assault, Psyken and AchedSphinx I felt kinda sluggish towards my 8th match (tired). Thanks for the Mitsuru exp guys looking forward to playing again when ever you guys are online.

GGs Ozzy, we'll have to play a longer set next time - usually the bandwidth is all mine in the evening. Chie throws out oki and I try to dp an empty jump to low and eat to air attacks over and over. I need to be more patient in the corner. Or less. I forgot already.

Lol, well apparently it's a running gag between me and ninjaelephant. But I tricked him, since I actually know how to use Aigis sorta :)

GGs all I played today. FE-PLAYER, the mitsu i will never defeat. Kyou, the most random mitsu i've ever played. Psyken, the most derp fights ever. Dastardly, good yukiko. Arbitraryasian, the random character picker. Ozzy, the jumpy chie.

GGs all. Let's again sometime.

ooo Never bored with Aigis around I learn new things from anyone. Not much Aigis around either =/

ggs to NaCl and everyone else who was in that room.

Need to learn matchups better @_@

I actually saw your room but it said not open to public, maybe Ill be able to catch ya next time.

------

Greetings everyone! fresh meat here! get your fresh meat!

Thanks for the long sets of matches Bace. Even tho I only won like 5 times (I think) with 50+ losses, I never raged quit and received MAJOR MU EXP. So today was an accomplishment :)

Just looking at Mitsuru makes me do stupid things and rush and drop. GGs to everyone tonight. I have been playing awful all week. I blame external factors, stuff, and things that aren't my fault.

GGs ehrik, bace, psyken (I went 1-5 in a FT5), LPT, and every one I played in NYGamers stream. Still need that MU exp. For anybody that gets on (future reference) I'm going to make a lobby (Whenever I'm online) called MU exp >>>. Anybody can join, prefer east coast tho.

GG's Ozzy, arbitraryasian, Zeke and everyone else I played online.

Ozzy, if you ever need more MU experience for Aigis I'll be down to play ya. I RARELY ever get to fight Chie on XBL, so I need experience just as much as you do.

Ozzy, if you ever need more MU experience for Aigis I'll be down to play ya. I RARELY ever get to fight Chie on XBL, so I need experience just as much as you do.

Awesome Looking forward to the matches. I get on both xbox and ps3 (Usually ps3 cause xbox feels laggy to me). Anyways, GGs to Jaguar131 arbitraryasian FE4_Player and anyone who joined my room. Another accomplished day full of exp.