Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to netplay, for real this time. Thanks to everyone who trashed me, particularly DigitalOps and an Elizabeth player whose name eludes me. I'm learning to bait DPs again while simultaneously learning to be disrespectful. I need to practice new mixups, and go into training and work out some alternative pressure.

GGs to everyone I faced today. I was pretty salty after losing non-stop in my room. I wasn't thinking straight and kept losing even more. Still need that exp so I'm gonna be online all day tomorrow (probably).

GGs to everyone I faced today. I was pretty salty after losing non-stop in my room. I wasn't thinking straight and kept losing even more. Still need that exp so I'm gonna be online all day tomorrow (probably).

You honestly might want to pick something aside from Chie for a bit. From playing you, i thought you were getting the general idea of how to bully people with her, but you weren't really CONTROLLING the aggression very well. And considering that Chie is just a giant ball of dumb, fast bullying aggression, learning how to control it properly might be hard with her, since the strength of her tools and whatnot can carry you even after making those mistakes, particularly on netplay. Picking someone a little less good at bullying but still reliant might help you out at lot there.

(But, I'M NOT A SCIENTIST, so, take that with a grain of salt! Could just be talking out of my ass.)

GGs to Ozzy830, sir-lionhart, omecross. Tried doing ft5 rooms and you guys were the only ones who stayed. Unfortunately I was overplayed and autopiloting, but will hopefully get to play you all more soon.

I'll be on after work this evening looking for matches.

@Ozzy, this may sound silly but sometimes you just shouldn't think as much and go in. Pretend your opponent is a Porter House steak and Chie hasn't had a meal all day.

TBH My (actual) room was really hot yesterday and when I get salty (Its rare as I can take 50 straight losses without salt) it gets even hotter so I kept dropping stuff, whiffing etc. There were even times when I would use B+C to grab o.O Guess I should've went to sleep instead. Well thanks for the advice, I was told before that I respect to much. Chie WILL get that steak!!! NO HOLDS BARRED!!!

GG's to everyone I played, BG's to 0 bar connections and people with false 3 bar connections.

GGs to Omecross, teddieplayer, and anyone else who happened to stumble into my room today. Still waiting on that day where Mitsuru doesn't get to me and cause me to mash buttons..

Alright, the room is up. "Seiryu's Domain" like always. Feel free to join at any time.

Before I forget...I will kick you if there is lag or excessive delay. Just lettin' you guys know in advance :sweatdrop:

Edited by OmnixTSC

GGs to Omecross, teddieplayer, and anyone else who happened to stumble into my room today. Still waiting on that day where Mitsuru doesn't get to me and cause me to mash buttons..

That will never happen. I drop stuff against her when I hesitate out of shock that she is getting hit.

GGs to friends, shoutouts to 0 bars getting belligerent when removed.

GGs to pneuma. Wow, I need to learn matchups and actual characters now, lol. I haven't been really in tune with this game lately.