Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to crazyrick (sp?), danKC, BodiedbyAIDSx_x (nice aigis).

Special ggs to connections good enough to react to aoas and raging lion and feeling legit for 20 seconds.

@Spring_Raid: Thanks!! I've been watching kirisame play and I've been stealing alot of his tech while adding a little bit of my own.

@NagorbMan: GGs. I usually lose my patience trying to get in. Nice yosuke.

Hopped back on P4A this past weekend with some friends and I have found a liking to Akihiko. Sooooo.. Yu and Akihiko = Body Bags. lol Anyone feel like playing some time let me know~ ^_^

PS:GG's to the ones I fought this past weeking on my quest for Akihiko PSR. lol

ggs to ozzy and everyone that went in and out of that room!

Side rant:

I hate Chie's DP so much

It's hard to complain because it has such terrible active frames

but that recovery foijfoijfiahfafhkaf

Would anyone like to play around 12:30 or later, I have all night tonight and would like to try some more things on real people. Once again 1 v 1 is preferred.

GGs NeonCrusader and everyone else that dropped by as well. Sorry for closing the room I would have played longer but Im soooooo tired ATM. Chie's Dp is ok, cross-ups pwn it unless we cancel into power charge and it has 21 Recovery frames I believe.

Hey Ozzy, we should play a session soon. After watching kirasame vs yume vids I think I have a better understanding of this crazy momentum based MU. I also didn't know her 5c was a go to at neutral to stuff orgia.

Also, are there any decent Kanji players east coast? I realized like Chie and Mitsuru, I don't know the MU from the defensive end.

Hey Ozzy, we should play a session soon. After watching kirasame vs yume vids I think I have a better understanding of this crazy momentum based MU. I also didn't know her 5c was a go to at neutral to stuff orgia.

Also, are there any decent Kanji players east coast? I realized like Chie and Mitsuru, I don't know the MU from the defensive end.

I'm not aware of any who actually play online, but I'm pretty ok and 3bar to most people in new york (i'm midwest) so you can shoot me an invite so you can catch me when i have freetime or w/e

Sure I dont mind. Send me an invite whenever I get on. If I dont join its probably because I'm playing someone in a set or just watching Netflix/Hulu.

Sure I dont mind. Send me an invite whenever I get on. If I dont join its probably because I'm playing someone in a set or just watching Netflix/Hulu.

How can you stand using Hulu? That user interface is horrible and would it kill them to have a search button D:

How can you stand using Hulu? That user interface is horrible and would it kill them to have a search button D:

My friend linked me to his account. I'm usually on Netflix. I use it for the convenience of any shows that aren't on Netflix.

Thanks guys, more fights would be great. Recently most random rooms let me get away with too much, and something about trying to meaty a wakeup and getting 2a'd is not fun.

Would anyone around the west coast like to get online later tonight? I mostly want to get some more MU experience with my narukami, but if anyone needs some experience with Mitsuru or Kanji I can help with that as well.

GGs to those I boddied in my quest for Akkhiko PSR~ :D

Shoutouts to NeoKyosuke and Slammz for giving me some tatics with Aki. ^_^

I'm haven't been playing this game lately so I've been trying to get back into it. I want to preferably play with someone who's still learning at the moment. Let me know if you're East Coast and your username and I'll add you.

Anyone wanna play today? I'll put up a stream (low quality, lol) and lobby since Nygamer isn't up.