Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to some people I played. AXIS, I didn't want to feel I was wasting your time because I really don't know matchups in this game. I really need to just settle with one character for now.

GGs to some people I played. AXIS, I didn't want to feel I was wasting your time because I really don't know matchups in this game.

Stop thinking like this, it only hold you back. How do you expect to get better at the MU if you don't play it against someone who does? Play, get bopped, ask questions, hit the lab and come back stronger.

Anyway, I'm about to make a room soon. Join if you'd like.

Stop thinking like this, it only hold you back. How do you expect to get better at the MU if you don't play it against someone who does? Play, get bopped, ask questions, hit the lab and come back stronger.

Anyway, I'm about to make a room soon. Join if you'd like.

I know I shouldn't think that way but I had no clue on what to do at times against Yu. I was like :( and :psyduck: at the same time. I finally decided to settle on Elizabeth because I do like her. I really didn't have a main when I first started (unless you count my terribad Shadow Labrys from the beginning).

But I am hitting the labs, playing matches and recording my gameplay so I can get help from the Liz community.

Edited by susano

Oh, it's THAT match-up... yeah, that one is kinda hard for Liz. You're gonna struggle with that one, at least until you get a hit. Ask Bace for tips for that one, he's probably one of the best guys to talk to for asking questions about that MU. Though there are others you could ask as well.

I hear he "loves" fighting Narukami :)

And when I say "loves" I mean "Hates."

Oh, it's THAT match-up... yeah, that one is kinda hard for Liz. You're gonna struggle with that one, at least until you get a hit. Ask Bace for tips for that one, he's probably one of the best guys to talk to for asking questions about that MU. Though there are others you could ask as well.

I hear he "loves" fighting Narukami :)

And when I say "loves" I mean "Hates."

Will do sir. :3

Closing the room, PSN is dead. GG's "Blues of the Soul" Soundtrack

Closing the room, PSN is dead. GG's "Blues of the Soul" Soundtrack

lol I was just about to actually join your room

Do you still wanna play? Because I can't find ANYBODY to play.

People at work are grindin' that 9 to 5, foo :v:

Psh, people don't have jobs in the fgc.

I am willing to play Shin, bored as helll

People at work are grindin' that 9 to 5, foo :v:

I'm on #TeamJobs too, luckily I'm on a salary and only get called in. Step up y'all hustle!

@Ayashii I'm back on, gonna join your room

I'm on #TeamJobs too, luckily I'm on a salary and only get called in. Step up y'all hustle!

@Ayashii I'm back on, gonna join your room

Respect. I remember doing something similar, back when I did Graphic Design full time. However, paying taxes as a freelancer sucked.

But on topic, are there even people online around this time of day during the week day?

Respect. I remember doing something similar, back when I did Graphic Design full time. However, paying taxes as a freelancer sucked.

But on topic, are there even people online around this time of day during the week day?

Sometimes.

GGs to Smash mix, VR Raiden (Hope I spelled that right) and everyone else that came to my room. My back hurts gonna rest a bit then come on a little later if I feel better.

GG's to NeoKyosuke from the matches we had earlier. (:

But seriously. I'm gonna have to get back to BB... lol

GGs to some people I played in player matches. Starting to get some experience in matches and stuff. I got my bootie kicked but it was still fun figuring stuff out.

Edited by susano

Anyone wanna go a few rounds?

I'll be on Axis' account.

GGs to Moy_X7. I had the lead win for a while but of course my teacher makes that major comeback. lol But I had fun fighting a good Yukiko. ^_^

GGs, this game makes me rage a bit though. While I'm over here throwing fans that might turn into 1K+ on CH, a stray Raging Lion from Yu does like 3K :gonk:

GGs, this game makes me rage a bit though. While I'm over here throwing fans that might turn into 1K+ on CH, a stray Raging Lion from Yu does like 3K :gonk:

It's Yu. He does stuff and stuff happens. :yaaay:

Although I can sympathize with you. I use Elizabeth. :vbang:

GGs to the people who entered my SoCal wiredONRY room these past few days helping me get back into the swing of things. Notable players include: NC_Pain, sirweeaboo (Churchill/Arthur), Jona, khaoticdragon and glod14k.

I should start going online more. The connection is pretty decent if you just play with people in your area, which is Southern California for me.

Anyway I might log on again after some studying so hit me up on Twitter or here of you're up for some games and want to help me level up lol.

Yo those free fatals in that match up are great, keep pulling yoshiki suicide 5D's please