Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to MH3UPLAYER's Narukami and Smokedjerky's Yosuke. Went 7-7 and 7-8 against them as Naoto. Not bad I guess.

Hey. I'm planning to hop on for a bit when I get home from classes. Anyone what to have some matches with me? I usually get home around 2:30pm ^_^

Hey. I'm planning to hop on for a bit when I get home from classes. Anyone what to have some matches with me? I usually get home around 2:30pm ^_^

...We could play...if you don't mind an Elizabeth who's still learning in general.

...We could play...if you don't mind an Elizabeth who's still learning in general.

Sounds good to me. Just send a friend request and I'll accept ya when I'm home.

GGs to susano (final_aeons). Thank you for lying and saying that your still learning and slapped up my Naoto. LOL I from what you said I thought I could get a good practice in and use her for today but I was wrong. Sorry for turning on that Yu swag button. xD Keep at it and you'll get there. Hahaha

GGs to susano (final_aeons). Thank you for lying and saying that your still learning and slapped up my Naoto. LOL I from what you said I thought I could get a good practice in and use her for today but I was wrong. Sorry for turning on that Yu swag button. xD Keep at it and you'll get there. Hahaha

I am still learning. :gonk:

I um...spend time in the lab to learn shtuff. ^-^

And GGs, I will keep at it.

MITSURU IS SUCH A GOOD CHARACTER!

OH MY GOD

SO GOOD.

I'm GREAT AT THIS GAME!

:D :D :D

Yo man, Star knows his shit, I went 0-7 against him :D

MITSURU IS SUCH A GOOD CHARACTER!

OH MY GOD

SO GOOD.

I'm GREAT AT THIS GAME!

:D :D :D

I should have joined... D:

GGs to FeelIntheWind and other people who joined my room. Shouldn't play P4A or any fighting game on an empty stomach though. I got bitchslapped most of the time. >_<

Welcome to P4, Europe!! (but stay out of my EC rooms plz)

Also ggs to kirito201, mahoushoujoa, and everyone else who played my gnomeface FT5/10 rooms. The skill gap among players is hilariously massive.

GGs Moy. I disconnected because my controller was giving me trouble. There were times I would swear on my life that I was just holding down/back/back on the controller and for some reason I couldn't block anything Yukiko did. I didn't mind losing to you because I don't know matchups very well in this game yet. It was just that whole controller issue.

Plus I was dropping combos I can do offline. I was throwing out attacks way too early or too late.

Still, good matches.

Yeah, don't sweat it, my controller has been giving me trouble lately as well. Which isn't too much a surprise when it's a 3 year old controller used for fighters mainly lol.

Yeah, don't sweat it, my controller has been giving me trouble lately as well. Which isn't too much a surprise when it's a 3 year old controller used for fighters mainly lol.

Yea, there's just something about the DS3 when the pad wears down. I think the left side was worn down so I couldn't block as effectively. I'll have to put up with it since I can't buy another one atm.

I've never posted in here, but I'm seeing a lot of familiar names so I think I'll say hello by giving a big, sweeping GGs to everyone I've ever played.

GGs.

Someone play me, I'm on Axis' account!

lol GGS to Bananaken, LK, Digiops, and Roku. First run through netplay after college and I wound up fighting some scary dudes.

GGs Daedron. =P

Oh lawd, GG's man. Haha.

I was so confused when you sent me that message but it seems I was on the right track. ;p