Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

I want to fight a good Aigis, Teddy or Naoto. Anyone good with them? D:

Send me a friend req

GGs Magical Girl Nel and FE4-PLAYER. I had lots of fun and learned that I can become too predictable. I need to play this game more, since I'm currently auto-piloting my Mitsuru these days.

Someone play me!

GGs to Diarmuid, even though we didn't get to play much before the connection went underwater. =(

Edited by Zeromus_X

GGs to a few people I played today.

Rest in peace Lucky. My dog passed away today so I am a little under the weather.

I'm going to hop on now for some late night Persona play. I'm making a room in a bit, so feel free to join.

Edit: It's called "Seiryu's Domain" btw. Forgot to mention that.

Edited by OmnixTSC

Lol I'm playing this game.

YO DAWG - I DON'T EVEN PLAY THIS GAME.

in sanger's room - join us!

GGs Star.

Online too strong, messes up all my inputs for Aegis and I get machine gun instead of dash. :vbang:

GGs Star.

Online too strong, messes up all my inputs for Aegis and I get machine gun instead of dash. :vbang:

Whatever I block it with my face IDONTEVENCARE!

This game has too many fully invincible moves. If I see you do something slow and grab your startup that should be GGs for you. NOPE, not in this game.

I decided to learn this game after coming to terms with the controller. My bad for being well over a year late but I like to play this competitively as well and get some videos up in the future whether it's netplay or offline. I'm your scrubtastic Labrys and Elizabeth player so I'll need at least a week or two before you see anything remarkable or at least find me threat.

GGs to one of my friends xAbandonHopex since the last time we fought was the first installment of CS and you moved onto P4U from there. Looking forward to matches with anyone and mad hype for this game to making it out to EVO.

I decided to learn this game after coming to terms with the controller. My bad for being well over a year late but I like to play this competitively as well and get some videos up in the future whether it's netplay or offline. I'm your scrubtastic Labrys and Elizabeth player so I'll need at least a week or two before you see anything remarkable or at least find me threat.

GGs to one of my friends xAbandonHopex since the last time we fought was the first installment of CS and you moved onto P4U from there. Looking forward to matches with anyone and mad hype for this game to making it out to EVO.

We can both improve and not fail at this game. I haven't played you in a long time. o_O

We can both improve and not fail at this game. I haven't played you in a long time. o_O

You havent played me either... You just might get the hammer... -___-