Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Anyone want to help me break in my new Naoto in a few? The only thing I can't get down is my SMP loops (not consistent with them yet). I'll put up a lobby.

GGs to everyone I've been playing lately. There've been lots of good Yu and Teddie players in particular.

GGs YOSH.

Need to figure out how to win "legit". I'll start with removing AoA from my game online. AoA online is sort of a slippery slope since input lag kind of makes it nearly impossible to block consistently compared to offline settings :V

Meaning, I'll have to make the best judgement as to what part of my game is consistently working and what isn't!

Edited by glirandly

GGs SKD.

Everybody who fought skd (especially me) was so bad (compared to him.) We couldn't win to save our lives. He wasn't even using narukami either ;_;

Was it Chie? lol it's okay there are a lot of ways to fake yourself into thinking you "know how to play this game".

yeah it was chie... the worst thing that happened to me was he baited so many bursts. I was happy however that he was actually punishing huge gaps in my pressure. SOOO many people on netplay don't punish it, and i just got kind of used to using a really shoddy offense.

up... room name: "hiddennotes"

EDIT: done. ggs to that yosuke. shame it was 1 bar. some of the stuff I didn't get to block "legit" (I had to predict due to input latency). GGs though.

shoutouts to rathaloss having to see my scrub Mitsuru. I got mad haha. I was like "I can beat your yosuke or whoever... my yukiko is just butt online!"

Edited by glirandly

GGs Trace-L, your labrys pressure was really good, i got so lucky. P4U player, your mitsuru was hella scary, i dont even know how i won.

glirandly, i saw you enter the room, but i had to go just then, i totally wanted to play you.

GGs everybody else i fought today, i know i'm forgettnig osme people.

GGS to the randoms and NY stream room.

Shoutouts to finally getting this game back

Shoutouts to being able to use a proper working TV

Shoutouts to Shoutouts

GGs to friends and randoms over the last week. Should be on all week till Evo, in case anyone wants to play.

Late GGs to Nox-Fuu-, Darkshinobi, Tenkiyoho, NeoKyosuke, Irvin, and CapcomDevil. Those were some nice matches and great laughs were had.

Shoutouts to Epic Potatochip for improving while I was gone from this game

Shoutouts to giving the hands

Shoutouts to 1 bar comebacks

Late GGs to Nox-Fuu-, Darkshinobi, Tenkiyoho, NeoKyosuke, Irvin, and CapcomDevil. Those were some nice matches and great laughs were had.

Shoutouts to Epic Potatochip for improving while I was gone from this game

Shoutouts to giving the hands

Shoutouts to 1 bar comebacks

Ohhh stop~ I didn't get all that good. ^///^ lol

GGs to GreekAngel and others who were in his room.

GGs last night, but joo left so quickly. :gonk:

GGs. I had to get off because of some rl stuff going on.

GGS and BGS tonight lol

NEVER AGAIN am I playing on my busted TV that keeps flashing away the screen every second. It made blocking none existent and aside from that I was 5b'ing the air which made me facepalm like crazy. I can't seem to enjoy BB or P4A anymore unless my mother feels in a good mood and lets me borrow her flatscreen.

Well no BB or p4a until I get a new Tv

Shoutouts to TV

Shoutouts to being free to grabs and mixup because of TV

Shoutouts to 5b'ing the air

Shoutouts to EPIC knowing that I was severely handicapped

shoutouts to putting fighting games down till further notice

I'm not gonna lie. You went in with Aki but I try being mindful of how I pressure an Elizebth.. but fuck that. I got something for scrub ass Liz' that like to spam Thanatos and grab. From now on I'm keeping them locked down to oblivion.

GGS and BGS tonight lol

NEVER AGAIN am I playing on my busted TV that keeps flashing away the screen every second. It made blocking none existent, causing me to get hit way too much. I also shook my head at dropping beautiful hit comfirms that I can convert into big damage because of the flashing. The Elizabeth matches were making me want to throw the TV out the window lol There were way too many moments where I could have EX weave/Duck into Ex corkscrew while I was in corner to punish Liz and her persona, however that was too hard with my bogus TV. Epic gave me a little laugh when he said he was gonna knock me down and take advantage of the situation at hand, my reply "WE NOT EVEN ON THAT YO" LOL

I can't seem to enjoy BB or P4A anymore unless my mother feels in a good mood and lets me borrow her flatscreen or if I'm visiting a friend, so until then I'll be putting down games in general until I can get a new TV.

Shoutouts to 13 year old sony trinitron TV

Shoutouts to being free to grabs and mixup because of TV

Shoutouts to fighting the air

Shoutouts to winning with a broken TV

Shoutouts to EPIC knowing that I was severely handicapped

shoutouts to putting fighting games down till further notice

I'm not gonna lie. You went in with Aki but I try being mindful of how I pressure an Elizebth.. but fuck that. I got something for scrub ass Liz' that like to spam Thanatos and grab. From now on I'm keeping them locked down to oblivion.

....:(

Erm...GGs guys?