Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

I have no idea what happened to my room when we were playing. Either my net went down or the room randomly blew up. I would like to play you again. I'm on a quest for more matchup experience. :eng101:

I'll send you a friend request.

GGs to KaizerBlack today...well before my room exploded. Thanks PSN. -_-

kona, I will play you tomorrow. Kinda lazy tonight, with the cool weather here in NY.

GGs to: people.

I suck at breaking throws. So much.

Me too. :(

I know the grab is coming but I just black out.

GG's Zeromus and Flux, had to pass up that PS3 and was lazy to get the other two spares. lol

GGs Omni, Flux, and nekonebu. Neutral against Shlabrys is a nightmare, but I will figure it out someday. Fuck Titanomachia

Anybody in Chicago or Midwest want to play Persona, just add me. WoocashPL is my PSN. I'm a Yukiko looking to play ^_^

GGs to FeelintheWind's Akihiko! Great bouts. I feel like I controlled space very well and yet you got in when you could anyway.

GGs to everyone in zakura's room.

I am free vs Teddie.

So am I. ._.

GGs to duskcell last night and a few others.

I played in Brkrdave's room last night so I know that feel lol.

GGs to all the ranked peoples today and whatever random rooms I joined.

Good enough for me, you can also tell me where I'm messing up at from Chie perspective.

GGs to all and to all a good night.

I played against a bunch of good players and my win ratio took a hit as a result. Good thing my ratio was already garbage to begin with.

Edited by Orrax

GGs to Ronald-Kun and Dropped Inputs. Thanks for putting up with my Labrys. Finally getting the hang of this character. Just need to work on actually hitting my stuff lol

GGs to Ronald-Kun and Dropped Inputs. Thanks for putting up with my Labrys. Finally getting the hang of this character. Just need to work on actually hitting my stuff lol

GGs to you too. I'll like to play longer sets soon.

GGs! Your Labrys was giving me plenty of trouble. I felt like a punching bag for you and Ronald-Kun, haha.

And, speaking of which, ggs to Ronald-Kun and everyone else in the room as well.