Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GG's to everyone today I played online. So many Mitsuru players :vbang:

If anyone on here blew up a bad Kanji using the Tager alt, that was me.

GG's to everyone today I played online. So many Mitsuru players :vbang:

If anyone on here blew up a bad Kanji using the Tager alt, that was me.

i think i may have played you the other day, I didn't think you were that bad, it was just a bit laggy cause of the distance.

GGs to Kaizer Black, gotchamomma, and some random troll account, where the guy was using Yu. I cannot stand Mitsuru. Die in a fire woman. -___-

Chrono, I would play you but I am Personaed' out for now.

GGs to guys with 6k worth of matches, 5k worth of wins, and still not actually playing the game. Netplay is a funny place.

GGs to everyone yesterday. 2 bars seem to pretty hit or miss, depending who I play. I need to fight more good Yu and Mitusuru players. That MU is fun to play.

Well, it's one thing for me to lose to a better player. I know they're better and they beat me because of my lack of experience and/or skill. It's another thing entirely to have around 20 to 30 losses in a row because the 0 connection would mess up my combos, my blocks, or techs.

I would hope since you're in the USA I would have an okay connection...but....yeah, with my internet provider, I won't hold my breath. Hell, last night several of my matches were dropped for no reason.

BTW, anyone know how to get rid of that darn red font for the name or do I just wait? I got it way back when P4A was still new and I would rage a LOT more than I do now.

Edited by Solless

Well, it's one thing for me to lose to a better player. I know they're better and they beat me because of my lack of experience and/or skill. It's another thing entirely to have around 20 to 30 losses in a row because the 0 connection would mess up my combos, my blocks, or techs.

I would hope since you're in the USA I would have an okay connection...but....yeah, with my internet provider, I won't hold my breath. Hell, last night several of my matches were dropped for no reason.

BTW, anyone know how to get rid of that darn red font for the name or do I just wait? I got it way back when P4A was still new and I would rage a LOT more than I do now.

I use Liz. Lag cripples me so I know how that feels.

We could try if you want.

Okay.

You in a room now or do we set one up?

Dammit something came up earlier today so I was away from my console for a while. We could try sometime tomorrow though.

I have work for the majority of the day, from 3 to (at least) 2 a.m.

Edited by Solless

GGs, BGs, and everything in between over this 6 hour netplay binge. Pleasure talking to you Rath, hopefully I didn't make a total ass of myself in conversation. Narukami makes me so salty lately.

I'm realizing now that I've lost the mindset I had when I started FGs a few years ago; too much recently I've felt like I have something to prove, and I worry too much about good players thinking I'm not totally free. I need to, or at least want to, go back to the way I was before, more humble and willing to stomach repeated losses without getting all uptight about it.

GGs, BGs, and everything in between over this 6 hour netplay binge. Pleasure talking to you Rath, hopefully I didn't make a total ass of myself in conversation. Narukami makes me so salty lately.

I'm realizing now that I've lost the mindset I had when I started FGs a few years ago; too much recently I've felt like I have something to prove, and I worry too much about good players thinking I'm not totally free. I need to, or at least want to, go back to the way I was before, more humble and willing to stomach repeated losses without getting all uptight about it.

I need that mindset again as well. Back in Calamity Trigger when I was using Noel and Hakumen (was very, very bad with them), I didn't care about losses. You just have to say to yourself 'this will only make me stronger in the end'.

Anyways, GGs to a few people I fought in ranked. BGs to the Mitsuru who ragequitted against my Liz, of all characters.

GGs Vinegar. Chilling, talking with you and Tspeeds was the highlight of my day. Just keep playing for fun and to improve as a player.

I still love your name btw.