Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

hi. does have europe enough big online community.? i want to buy subject on the next weekend. =) persona not dead?!right?=)still rising?

Not dead? Probably not, but I'm in USA so I cannot say for absolutely sure. Rising? Well...most likely quite a number of players are moving (back)to Blazblue with CP on the way.

BGs to the Mitsuru who ragequitted against my Liz, of all characters.

Does that even happen? I've played plenty of Liz ragequitters, such as LynxKuroneko, but I don't think I've ever seen a Mitsuru ragequit against Liz. She practically wins the moment the round starts.

Anyone feel like playing a newbie? I'm just trying to get a feel for what I'm getting into with my Naoto playing.

Anyone feel like playing a newbie? I'm just trying to get a feel for what I'm getting into with my Naoto playing.

How long do you plan on being on? Cause I can get online in a little bit and give you some experience in the Kanji matchup.

GG's Martian Buddy, I need to figure out how to deal with Kanji's lightning bolt special. Plus, I'm not used to Grapplers being that mobile.

GG dude. You were playing the matchup pretty well, but yeah the big thing as Naoto is being careful of Kanji's j.D. Full screen away isn't that safe against Kanji.

GG dude. You were playing the matchup pretty well, but yeah the big thing as Naoto is being careful of Kanji's j.D. Full screen away isn't that safe against Kanji.

Thanks, I watched a few match video's with Naoto to get a grasp on her neutral strategy, and I read her match ups extensively! I think I just really need to work on my Mix Ups and some corner combos. But not SMP Loops... I'm going to learn them. Most players are smart enough to burst after you hit them with Mudoon in the corner, and it's not the most practical combo around. Plus, it's been removed in the upcoming P4 Game, so it's a waste of time to learn now. I'll just get off of hitting people with my traps and the occasional Instant Death.

Anyone up for some games?

A Queens player I've never played? :o

Sure

Okay, I'll make a 4 person room with 4 slots. I'll send an invite, and also don't be afraid to invite anyone of your friends, K.

LegendaryRath, sorry about the terrible lag! I'm not sure what was happening.

It might of been distance, me being in Ohio.

Don't worry though, I don't really care that you use Mitsuru, doesn't matter to me.

GG's Wild Candy. The lag wasn't actually that bad for me. The 0 connection lied xD

We'll have to try again sometime then, must've been that other guy who came in that screwed up the connection. He was super laggy for me to.

GGs to GreekAngel and Littlefang. I had some great laughs and awesome fails in this game. Huge amount of rust from being gone for what seems like ages at times. I need to get back into the swing of things with Akihiko but I doubt it lol

GGs to GreekAngel and Littlefang. I had some great laughs and awesome fails in this game. Huge amount of rust from being gone for what seems like ages at times. I need to get back into the swing of things with Akihiko but I doubt it lol

I know that when you get the swing of things again, you'll want revenge on my Liz. >:3

GGs to BOLTSTRYKE. Had fun last night. ^^