Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

I will play.

Okay, I'll send you an invite. I'll make it a 4 person room, so anyone else who wants to join, can.

GG's AchedSphinx, sorry if I bored you all. Your clearly a lot better then my scrubby Naoto. Hopefully we can battle again when I get a little better.

GG's AchedSphinx, sorry if I bored you all. Your clearly a lot better then my scrubby Naoto. Hopefully we can battle again when I get a little better.

Dragon's Crown was calling me!

Anyways, GGs. I'll be willing to play you at anytime.

What's the name?

Edit: Nevermind. Looks my ISP is having to deal with that damn bandwidth exhaust again and my games are suffering for it.

Edited by Solless

GGs to Uri_Woz, I'm sure one of these days we'll get a smoother connection like the good times but thanks for tolerating my scrub self. Hopefully I'll bring a better game the next time we fight.

Screw your IK's, I think 3 of them tonight. Mitsuru, S.Lab, and Yukiko.

GGs Kirito. You kicked my ass but I did have fun.

GGs to KaizerBlack and duskcell for hype Akihiko mirrors, not to mention a Liz in the middle. :3

GGs to everyone I've played the last couple of months. I need to make it a habit to use this more.

GGs all the times I fought you recently. You've improved faster than anyone else I can think of!

GGS to the few randoms and tolerating my performance. I'll be sure to return the favor 100 fold in the future so don't think you'll be getting wins forever.

Good games psn.

If you're EC/ have a good connection with EC add me, always looking for more people to play

Yeah, GGs to you. I left twice because I was checking to see if it was my internet acting up when we had those lag spikes. But geesh, I'm running out of Liz tricks. Your Yu is becoming very fearsome my friend.

GGs to everyone I've played the last couple of months. I need to make it a habit to use this more.

Dat Aki! @_@

Another East Coast player (NYC) looking for practice. Help me train my scrubby Aigis.

PSN: Starzonedge

Edit: GG's susano. That Elizabeth pressure is brutal.

Edited by Starzonedge

GGs to guys with 6k worth of matches, 5k worth of wins, and still not actually playing the game. Netplay is a funny place.

Them's called gimmicks. Give it another year and they'll move up to flow charting with 2012 tech.

Another East Coast player (NYC) looking for practice. Help me train my scrubby Aigis.

PSN: Starzonedge

Edit: GG's susano. That Elizabeth pressure is brutal.

Yeah, GGs. Your Aigis isn't that bad. Trust me, you'll be raping me in no time. :v:

GGs to a few people I fought today. Still on the path to improving my Liz, including taking the ass whippings like a woman. :eng101:

Only if you tell my what a nujabe is. Oh, and then I'll point you to someone else here, I suck :sweatdrop:......:gonk:

Edited by Solless