Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs all the times I fought you recently. You've improved faster than anyone else I can think of!

Thanks!

Dat Aki! @_@

haha. :D

It's late, but we have a few people in NYGamer's Lobby. Feel free to join as it should be up for the next few hours.

Good games last night!

Only if you tell my what a nujabe is. Oh, and then I'll point you to someone else here, I suck :sweatdrop:......:gonk:

Nujabes is a composer with beautiful musical pieces.

how have you gone on this long and not have Nujabes' music bless your ears.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

^These are just a couple of my favorites, but go look him up. Should be easy

Edited by 2link121

Good games last night!

Yeah, good games!

I'll be streaming in about 20 or so minutes at my twitch here. Feel free to join, just be aware that twitch has been kind of funny lately so there will be a bit of extra stuttering.

Sorry to anyone who has to suffer with my Labrys. :P My Labrys is worst than any of my subs in any other game. My Robo Ky would crap on my Labrys. I have no figured out P4U. I'm gonna have to make neutral, pressure, mixup flash cards or something.

GGs to surfeit and tolerating my performance, eventually it started to click with me but too bad I wasn't enough to get more victories off you. That lag was annoying but tolerable at some points, at least later in the future we should test out connection again since it was flawless in the past.

Labrys, Aigis, or Chie? This is really tough. I have more trouble deciding a main on this game compared to Blazblue.

Literally just got kicked from a room for playing Chie

just lol

best part was some black girl on the mic being like, "FUCK NAW, THIS MOTHERFUCKER PICKED CHIE! FUCK THIS SHIT!" at chara select

and I won by the skin of my teeth too, not like it was even that dumb

Edited by Dusk Thanatos

Literally just got kicked from a room for playing Chie

just lol

best part was some black girl on the mic being like, "FUCK NAW, THIS MOTHERFUCKER PICKED CHIE! FUCK THIS SHIT!" at chara select

and I won by the skin of my teeth too, not like it was even that dumb

O_O She makes black girls like me look bad.

Well, I got raged on by a Yukiko and an Akihiko. The Akihiko claims I was spamming combos and that's why he left (whatever that means...) and the Yukiko kept using the same tactics, so I punished him for it. Then, ragequit.

GGs to Ethereal and a few other people. BGs to a mashy, lag abusing Shadow Labry player.

GGs to Epic Potatochip and the many randoms. Feels really good to be back in top shape after a long absence, although it makes me sad that I keep hearing more stories on how there's too many scrub Akihiko players.

Shoutouts to Epic Potatochip for picking up alot of my Akihiko tech and learning fast.

Shoutouts to the randoms who made my night with all the trash talk and jokes. lol

Shoutouts to fighting too many Elizabeth players and EX corkscrew for eating through many of her moves lol

Shoutouts to the Akihiko swag

Shoutouts to shoutouts

GGs to Epic Potatochip and the many randoms. Feels really good to be back in top shape after a long absence, although it makes me sad that I keep hearing more stories on how there's too many scrub Akihiko players.

Shoutouts to Epic Potatochip for picking up alot of my Akihiko tech and learning fast.

Shoutouts to the randoms who made my night with all the trash talk and jokes. lol

Shoutouts to fighting too many Elizabeth players and EX corkscrew for eating through many of her moves lol

Shoutouts to the Akihiko swag

Shoutouts to shoutouts

Your corkscrews hurt and they are gay. v . v

So, new TV?

Your corkscrews hurt and they are gay. v . v

So, new TV?

LOL That's what alot of people say actually LOL (x

Yes, I got a new TV so I'm finally not dying of boredom in an empty room (:

GGs to The people I played in Ratholoss' room just recently, I was the red/black Naoto trolling on my brother's PSN account JAE_216. :)

GGs to DontExplain, hollyplakos and CoolFNF. Shoutouts to an Akihiko giving up mid match in ranked. My Liz isn't even that scary.