Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Zeal, I've gotta play more games with you sometime, haha. My spirits were slowly crushed after taking the first game against you and then subsequently losing every one afterward :(

Story of my fights against Zeal, lol.

Mitsuru is evil. :(

Super fun GG to Kyokugen for that mashfest of an ending to a match. My heart was racing those whole final forty seconds. Was definitely tons of fun.

Super fun GG to Kyokugen for that mashfest of an ending to a match. My heart was racing those whole final forty seconds. Was definitely tons of fun.

GG Rena, don't worry I was most likely as nervous as you XD That was really fun (A little mashy tough) and we definitely need to do that again. :)

Good general set to Zeal. I've still got to fill in the places where I'm making mistakes, especially my countless execution drops. I'll try to hit you up again sometime if I see you online! (Also I have no idea how I even picked Yu that one round. I think you could probably tell I was really confused xD)

Good general set to Zeal. I've still got to fill in the places where I'm making mistakes, especially my countless execution drops. I'll try to hit you up again sometime if I see you online! (Also I have no idea how I even picked Yu that one round. I think you could probably tell I was really confused xD)

You probably didn't choose Yu at all. It was most likely the character select glitch where regardless of what character you actually pick, you're defaulted to Narukami. Also, keep working on your execution. I can play later tonight if you're up for it so as to help you work on execution a bit more. (still at school lol).

GGs Rena. You're getting better. Less frustration! it's getting you killed.

How do you know I'm frustrated :(

... Okay maybe four B Fangs in a row is a telltale sign. Maybe.

GGs to Zeal, FruitPawnch, dmcgready15 and xskygamerknightx (I don't know if those last three come here but oh well). I would have stayed in the NYgamer lobby all day if I could, all those matches were mad fun. :/

Things I learned the last two days of Netplay. Jin 214D is low now for some reason.

I can't 6C Noel's 4D anymore.

Both changes make me cringe a little.

GGs to TGS and the other random I played today.

You posted our GG's in the wrong thread. Its BBCP, not P4A.

No, we played a bunch of Yosuke vs Yukiko matches. You're drunk, go home.

Hey guys I just made a dustloop account and was hoping to get some P4A netplay on the go. Anyone up for some games vs a Naoto?

if you're still on, I'm down for some matches

Hey guys I just made a dustloop account and was hoping to get some P4A netplay on the go. Anyone up for some games vs a Naoto?

Eastern Canada? Where you at? :o I'm a Canadian Naoto too, so it could be neat for us to play sometime.

Eastern Canada? Where you at? :o I'm a Canadian Naoto too, so it could be neat for us to play sometime.

I'm in Newfoundland. I play Mitsuru and Yosuke too. I'll add you today

I dunno if Ethan comes to Dustloop, but your Yosuke is scary D: I would gladly play you more. But geez your playstyle really freaks me out.

Good games to you and to Zeal, Ninja, and if I missed anyone else from earlier!

I really want to start taking this game seriously. So i need all the match up exp i can get & hopefully improve upon my mediocre fundamentals. Somebody please body me until im good...pls q_q. I'll normally host a room labeled "mics" or "mics only" at complete random but id always be down for 1v1s

add my mevszombie psn