Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to everyone who couldn't block Naoto bullets full screen on wake-up. Love you guys. <3

In completely unrelated news, I'm planning on having a room open at 8:00PM EST tonight. Not enough people on here since BBCP. ;-;

I live on the East Coast, and yeah. I hope people will join. ^^

GGs all I played recently.

I think I played you before. Mitsuru, no? let's get some more games.

Invalid: Yeah add me bro, it's cool.

I think I played you before. Mitsuru, no? let's get some more games.

Invalid: Yeah add me bro, it's cool.

Yes I use Mitsuru but I don't think we've played. I haven't played p4u in awhile, but I'll see if I can get some games in with you sometime.

Swear i've played someone with the same exact name before using Mitsu lmao. Anyway coolz. Look forward to it

Good set, Zeal D: Not sure if you intended to come back, but I have to head to bed anyways. That was fun! I thought at first it was going to be us versus the Shadow Labrys though xD

GGs rena! I did...then i got tired! if it looked sloppy my arcade stick died so im using my brothers. and well...we use 2 different types of gates lol .

Is P4U fairly active on PSN? Kinda late, but I wanna buy a PS3 copy in hopes of making up for XBL's lack of activity.

Well, its sometimes active, like you know around 5 pm est. It's hard for me to find rooms though since most of the rooms either have people with 0 bars in them, or they're not very good. Though sometimes you do find people with good connections.

I would definitely call it active, though you shouldn't expect to play a super diverse selection of players. And if you try to play Ranked you'll just get a whole bunch of laggers and 0-bars and unfun stuff, but going into lobbies will get you a good time so long as your connection's alright.

EDIT: Also, I'm not sure if you come here Kicks, but good games and thanks for the set! Your style was throwing me and I wasn't sure what to do about it xD I'm not used to Akihiko playing that way. I think I was starting to get the hang of it. We should do that again sometime.

Edited by TaviTurnip
Came back from a set as last poster

Good Games to anybody and everybody i play tonight in nygamer's lobby i had a lot of fun and i got to try out some new combos.

GGs to netplay. Besides the handful of people who were either obviously lagswitching, and the people obviously obsessed with online stats who ragequit (NyanCatsomethingorother, and Spectrasonic).

Nothing against P4A, but I'm starting to think I should drop it for a little while and focus on a few 'real' fighting games. I blame BBCP's arbitrary, stupid input buffer and combo system, but I'm starting to feel less confident that I can play a different fighter with any competency.

Thanks for the games Flux, I always enjoy fighting against a solid Shabrys. Trying to figure out what you're doing in Titanomachia is so fun. (Not Sarcasm) I'm probably one of the few people who actually enjoys that MU lol. Our connection is pretty good too, I missed most of my corner throw combos but managed to get the OMB Air throw combos later.

GGs. I'm glad I didn't have to face a Mitsuru in the most recent tournament, because figuring out a plan of approach is pretty difficult against her as Shadow Labrys.

GGs to anyone I played today (doubt any of them post here tho). I'm horrible at this game now lollllllll.