Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs Rena

Ominx, really wish you'd stop trying to troll me with narukami. That was kind of annoying...

Just. You. Wait. ;)

GGs to everyone and S/O to Zeal for saving me from the shitfest that is the average PSN connection.

So sad I lost that last game lollllll.

That was by far; our best set yet. GGs. liked that you stopped taking throw baits and brought out some different shit this time.

That was by far; our best set yet. GGs. liked that you stopped taking throw baits and brought out some different shit this time.

Real talk, you beat me with throw baits in every game we play. It's pretty funny lol.

I would agree that this set was pretty good, I liked how close it was. Gotta step my shit up for DTN; it's only 2 weeks away.

I did it like twice this time then stopped lol. I totally forgot about DTN. I will try to go too.

Anyone who knows Chie want to critique me? I need some tips to improve my game.

About to hop on for some games in a few minutes. Hoping the experience is better than the last I was on PSN.

About to hop on for some games in a few minutes. Hoping the experience is better than the last I was on PSN.

I've actually been looking for a chance to play you, just hearing from other people, but sadly today I'm half-asleep and not really capable of playing :<

Hope PSN treats you nicely, though!

GGs Zealous. First time we played I think? Might've played on XBL too, but I don't recall.

I've actually been looking for a chance to play you, just hearing from other people, but sadly today I'm half-asleep and not really capable of playing :<

Hope PSN treats you nicely, though!

I'm very curious as to what people have told you, lol.

Newbie Yosuke here, add me if you want to some easy fights (or if you can teach how to play this guy).

PSN ID: HeavyMeet91

Location: Colombia (The South America Country), so my time is GMT -5.

Okay, hope you don't mind my Scrubby Naoto. I'm really rusty.

EDIT: Good games Ventus, I had fun. Sorry my Naoto wasn't top notch, i'm really rusty, and my playstyle is stellar to begin with. Hopefully you had fun to.

Edited by Wild Candy

GGs to Zeal's lobby. I suck :v:.

It's honestly hilarious to me that I ended up joining a room full of Mitsuru players.

I was in tears when p4uplayer joined. You walked into the Mitsuru death trap. You held your own though....for a bit. That room was so fun, GGs.

GGs to Zeal's lobby. I suck :v:.

It's honestly hilarious to me that I ended up joining a room full of Mitsuru players.

You did fine my friend. Though, I did find it amusing that you joined the only lobby with only Mitsuru players.

I was in tears when p4uplayer joined. You walked into the Mitsuru death trap. You held your own though....for a bit. That room was so fun, GGs.

It's pretty rare to find good connections. Though, ironically, there were some lag spikes despite it being 3/4 bar. It was fun playing you guys. My Mitsuru still needs some work, or rather, I keep dropping combos. Also, I really dislike Mitsuru mirrors. And also, I shamelessly stole some LK tech in those last two games, since he always did it vs me, aka ground throw tech into sweep. Also, why is Mitsuru so good vs herself. Insane.

I called the sweep and did my own! but...yours hit first T-T

That's the exact same thing I did vs LK. I knew he was going to sweep after the ground tech. So I tried to sweep before his sweep. But I always lost.

You did fine my friend. Though, I did find it amusing that you joined the only lobby with only Mitsuru players.

This MU requires you to eat a tub of Ben & Jerry's when you're done playing. It's bad for your mental health if you're playing as Liz. While I didn't think I did super terrible (which is why I put :v: lol), I'm still not entirely pleased with how I played either. Saturday is the true test after all!

Tbh, I only joined the room because it was you, and we have a solid connection. All of the Mitsurus were just welcome additions! Sorry if I didn't stay for too long, but 10 games was enough of that lol.