Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to my room. Everyone left so early. I played bad and now I'm super unsatisfied. I want runbacks lol.

Got a room up for about 30-40m.

Edit: GGs all.

Edit2: Didn't wanna triple post. GGs Flux/Dinotail. I can't block for shit online.

I can't block offline either lol

Edited by Elochai

I just wanted to say GG's to everyone I played over the past month here on PSN. For those who don't know me, I'm a relatively strong Yu and Chie player who came from Xbox on New Years Day to see what was good on PSN since the community is much larger here. I met a lot of cool people that I chatted with on the regular and had some better matches and even connections than I did on 360. Also, shoutouts to the Xbox 360 Nation players that came over here being Seizo, Rybuster, LukeYuriRaine25, NecroGuffaw and more to come.

Unfortunately, this will be my last day on PSN for a while as my brother wants his PS3 back and is coming to get it today. I'll do my best to get my hands on another so I can continue to play with you guys. Until then, keep striving to get better!

Special shoutouts to Zeal for being a boss in general and a shoutout to all Yosuke and Yukiko mains who's sole purpose is to make me rage at this game. (: If any of you also play on 360, my GT is also Radoric as it is on PSN.

To the DP spamming community on PSN, stay free and I hope you enjoyed getting fatal'd by my Chie's 214C and getting crossed up at blinding speed. And of course, getting okizeme'd to death via Narukami and Satonaka. To the hard working guys out there, stay godlike.

To the DP spamming community on PSN, stay free and I hope you enjoyed getting fatal'd by my Chie's 214C and getting crossed up at blinding speed. And of course, getting okizeme'd to death via Narukami and Satonaka.

Can i Sig this Radoric-sama?

Making a room if you guys wanna join in, naming the room "DLoop Ranbat" to make your search easier! Hope to see you guys there. (Not gonna record because I can't but if someone can feel free to)

Just made one. It's on fast connections though. See what's good.

Only playing until 8 EST or so though.

Just made one. It's on fast connections though. See what's good.

Only playing until 8 EST or so though.

Oh, well I think my room is stuck so I'll have to restart my game

EDIT:found but can't join because I have a bad connection..... >.>

Edited by HoudiniJr100

GGs Zeal. Will I ever beat you in a long set, lol? It always seems like I win the first few games, and then get straight bodied until we stop playing.

Oh, well I think my room is stuck so I'll have to restart my game

EDIT:found but can't join because I have a bad connection..... >.>

Where are you anyway? Midwest? Dunno why we can't connect lol.

Where are you anyway? Midwest? Dunno why we can't connect lol.

yes, I live in midwest :P

anywho, GG's to who came up, and GG to Flux for giving me a lesson in "Shadow Labrys asskicking 101" :P

GGs elochai. It just takes me awhile to get in to it because you always have some new tech i have to adapt to (or are you hiding??) So i have to make up some fly shit of my own lol.

Damn, I'm using new tech lol? I seriously wonder what you're referring to. I've been using the same gimmicks for months now.

Okay maybe not tech per say. But, you're consistant when it comes to changing it up. Wether it's only when you play me or whatever. That's what i notice :/ maybe i'm too free??

Not at all. You obviously give me a fair amount of challenge, and you're far from being a bad player in general. You're not free.

Running the same stuff over & over makes you predictable, so I never do it. Imagine if I always did 5D after knockdown. You'd always just jump away, and there would be no point. I'm glad that you think my play is rounded, though.

GGs to Raiko-Sama, the Shadow Labrys playing in the room and the Yosuke/Yu/Vanilla Mitsuru player that was also pwning ever. I was reminded how much improvement I still need. Even more so from Raiko-Sama who reminded me how much neutral work I need still.

Lol didn't see that post you made radori. Good shit. Guess i gotta listen to seizo and bop my brother for his xbox. Yall fools never online though when i finally manage to snag it lol. GGs on psn side man. The runbacks take place on xbox i guess

It's been awhile since I've posted, but none the less...

Ahem:

GGs to all the players who I've challenged in my room called Wake Up Girls. GGs to you Flux your SLab is incredible, I hope we'll play more game soon or hopefully shorter in the future. I wish to face more people here on DL, but for some reason they're not accepting or replying to my invites. Am I not that worthy!?:(

GG's from Flux earlier. I don't remember if i won or not because i fought a very annoying Narukami after and my mind is blank right now. That S. Labrys tech is so annoying even for Teddie.

Got a room up for a few; name is the same as my PSN.

GGs!

Edited by Elochai