Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Uh wow Pyry you're... strong. Like, can we just sit and play a hundred matches so I can work on my Yukiko matchup? D:

Haha, oh please...I don't know about a hundred matches but I'm definitely willing to play about as long as we can go in order for you to learn some things against Yukiko. I'm not even gonna lie, if more people had some Yukiko experience I'd be in some deep unmentionables, because I often get away with a lot of stuff I have no business doing.

GGs to Zeron and his Naoto. To take it back to what Pyry said, you didn't let me get away with any of my Yukiko shenanigans. :P

GGs to Zeron and his Naoto. To take it back to what Pyry said, you didn't let me get away with any of my Yukiko shenanigans. :P

Heh, I think if zeron fought me he'd never let me get away with my reset 214D P:

ggs. Can't hitconfirm for shit. I just learned SMP loops an hour ago and can't apply them yet goddammit.

What Yukiko shenanigans? Nothing particularly stood out to me as cheese in her kit.

What Yukiko shenanigans? Nothing particularly stood out to me as cheese in her kit.

People like to panic whenever a 236C/D is going toward them and turtle up instead of hopping over like you do, which allows me to do whatever I want in the meantime. Usually send 3D toward them to hit them high and start a combo that way. You also jumped back after I AOA'd you into the air instead of falling and getting hit with j.D.

I'm down to play a couple matches.

GGs to Wild Candy and the mystery men that joined us. It was weird fighting another Yukiko for once.

How come I never see you guys online when I play? Bad timing I suppose. GGs to the guys who joined my room and some randoms I played in player matches. My goal is 5k player matches played before P4U2 releases.

ggs to everyone today. apparently there isn't many Yukikos in SoCal and that greatly disturbs me so I want to take all of the elite Yukis and bring them to SoCal and show our stuff.

Also GGs speakeasy I always love fighting fellow Yukikos and your Yuki is pretty legit

Wait, when did I fight you, Pyry? I don't remember doing so. :L

If we didn't fight, we absolutely have to do that at some point. If we did, I'm very sorry it's slipped my mind.

I want to pick a second character but I can't figure out who I'd want to play. Yukiko combos were fun but I dunno if I'd be a good zoner... btw how do tiers look in this game? It feels like there'd be less horrible matchups like Tager-Hazama and Tager-Mu.

Is anybody down to play later, maybe 9 or 10 Central Time? I need to redeem myself.

Zeron, I'm not sure about the tier list, so I won't give out potentially false information. I feel like Yu vs Lizzy is very heavily swayed in Yu's favor, though. Like, 8-2.

Is anybody down to play later, maybe 9 or 10 Central Time? I need to redeem myself.

Zeron, I'm not sure about the tier list, so I won't give out potentially false information. I feel like Yu vs Lizzy is very heavily swayed in Yu's favor, though. Like, 8-2.

I'm down to play.

Anybody wanna first to ten? I'm super scrubby and wanna get better. PSN is Viewtiful_Noel

Yup. Gonna add you.

Anybody wanna first to ten? I'm super scrubby and wanna get better. PSN is Viewtiful_Noel

Are you east coast US? If so, I wouldn't mind playing sometime.