Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

I tried so hard right now in training mode to make double quarter circles work on one side but I just couldn't. I'm stuck with this controller.... fffffffff

Going to play, I guess. Someone come body me in like 5 minutes.

Guess it's back to Project Diva F :v:. Ended up getting one & done'd twice in like 45 minutes lol.

Edited by Elochai

Going to play, I guess. Someone come body me in like 5 minutes.

Guess it's back to Project Diva F :v:. Ended up getting one & done'd twice in like 45 minutes lol.

Well, if you still want to play, I can get on.

Kinda wanna play this tonight. Might be using Yosuke/Narukami/Liz. 

GGs to my lobby. I'm pretty sure I was never instant killed before I played this session. Reevaluating my life now :v:.

Edited by Elochai

GGs to my lobby. I'm pretty sure I was never instant killed before I played this session. Reevaluating my life now :v:.

Happy I did cause I finally got the trophy for it. lol

i think that was me. i saw u use ex mar...firething and knew my ik punished that. gg's bro. i still need to learn that matchup but bb comes out tomorrow soooooo. no

i think that was me. i saw u use ex mar...firething and knew my ik punished that. gg's bro. i still need to learn that matchup but bb comes out tomorrow soooooo. no

Yeah, lol. I had a feeling it would happen since you were buffering it, but I never thought you'd go for it (or it would even work for that matter). I hope you don't end up dropping P4U for CP. I surely didn't. 

GGs for everyone I played with today . . .man, i can't believe i'm using the auto-combo again . . . well, for the damage that Yosuke gets most of the time, is practically the same xD

Should be on at 9-9:30.

GGs others/Luca. It's a shame our connection doesn't exactly agree sometimes. 

Edited by Elochai

GGs to my lobby. I'm a fraud, fuck Yosuke, etc.

GG Elochai_ I really need to work on my Liz matchups. |D

Don't play me if you seriously want to learn that MU lol.

Don't play me if you seriously want to learn that MU lol.

I'm so confused.... is that self bashing attempt at being humble? Or are you really bad compared to the other Liz users? Cause then I'm in a lot of trouble.... lol

I'm so confused.... is that self bashing attempt at being humble? Or are you really bad compared to the other Liz users? Cause then I'm in a lot of trouble.... lol

Omnix/Bace play way better than I do. I don't think Bace netplays anymore though. Tbh I just don't think I'm that good :v:.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Bad games to netplay tonight. Execution errors on my part aside, the lag was atrocious, and I basically got trolled by nearly every player to come into my room. Shame on all of you. .-. I should have stayed offline and just played Monster Hunter like I originally planned.