Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Bad games to netplay tonight. Execution errors on my part aside, the lag was atrocious, and I basically got trolled by nearly every player to come into my room. Shame on all of you. .-. I should have stayed offline and just played Monster Hunter like I originally planned.

I didn't even know you was on dustloop too outlaw.

But yeah it was kinda laggy for me too when i played those four matches

Bad games to netplay tonight. Execution errors on my part aside, the lag was atrocious, and I basically got trolled by nearly every player to come into my room. Shame on all of you. .-. I should have stayed offline and just played Monster Hunter like I originally planned.

I didn't even know you was on dustloop too outlaw.

But yeah it was kinda laggy for me too when i played those four matches

Did you skipped one of the intros? (stage or/and characters)

The game engine needs that you don't skip any of the two intros for getting the connection stable, and less lag.

Did you skipped one of the intros? (stage or/and characters)

The game engine needs that you don't skip any of the two intros for getting the connection stable, and less lag.

You don't need both of the intros. You just need the connection to sync up and stabilize. Once it does that, you can skip the rest of the intros.

Omnix/Bace play way better than I do. I don't think Bace netplays anymore though. Tbh I just don't think I'm that good  :v:.

Elochai, plz. Stop saying these things. You just don't practice enough (same problem I have). You have all the knowledge, you just need the exp and practice/lab work  :v:

Dude saying you're bad is the greatest OS in fighting games. I do it all the time and it's great! You should try it. 

I just got a new controller so I can finally do combos on the right side of the screen. I'll mash if anyone wants to play tomorrow.

Dude saying you're bad is the greatest OS in fighting games. I do it all the time and it's great! You should try it. 

I just got a new controller so I can finally do combos on the right side of the screen. I'll mash if anyone wants to play tomorrow.

I'd rather say I'm good or, "I'm the best troll"

Saying I'm bad just makes me get lazy lol.

Omnix I got no baseball games tonight so how about we play at 8 EST?

Omnix I got no baseball games tonight so how about we play at 8 EST?

We can play in an hour or so if you're up for it

We can play in an hour or so if you're up for it

Got home you ready?

Got home you ready?

I'm ready now, lol. Send me a message on PSN so I can know if you are ready.

Someone should play me....haven't played in a while; and when I do get on. no one's playing. Understandably though. D: 

I got you guys this weekend.

Hit me up when this happens and I might stream the lobby. Probably won't play, though.

Just a quick note to say gg Omnix that was fun to play a productive liz for once. Still got a lot of work to do.

Hit me up when this happens and I might stream the lobby. Probably won't play, though.

Harass me when this happens. I wanna join (though I might be out of the house Saturday afternoon :c)

Just a quick note to say gg Omnix that was fun to play a productive liz for once. Still got a lot of work to do.

I wanna have a set with you sometime too, Bloo. You've gotten better and I'd like to see how much. Would you like to do a FT5 or FT10 sometime this weekend?

Harass me when this happens. I wanna join (though I might be out of the house Saturday afternoon :c)

I wanna have a set with you sometime too, Bloo. You've gotten better and I'd like to see how much. Would you like to do a FT5 or FT10 sometime this weekend?

Is it okay if I FT10 you this weekend? I'd like to get more Naoto experience since I don't fight this character often with Aigis.

Is it okay if I FT10 you this weekend? I'd like to get more Naoto experience since I don't fight this character often with Aigis.

If I'm available for the previous matches, you and I can definitely play too! We could definitely do to play more after last weekend. That sounds fun.

@TaviTurnip: Okay, sounds good. I'll add you to my friends list and let me know if we can play

@MikhailLuca: Sure we can play this weekend and I'll add you as well. I'm a fairly average player with a lot to learn but I'm glad to hear someone say that.

Im up for it you seem to be improving every tourney, so it should be fun. What do you say about tomorrow?

H'okay, any of the guys I talked to yesterday, I've got the game on now if there's a good time for anyone. We ended up not going out today and I got all my stuff done early so I'm free to play for the evening. I'll be around.

H'okay, any of the guys I talked to yesterday, I've got the game on now if there's a good time for anyone. We ended up not going out today and I got all my stuff done early so I'm free to play for the evening. I'll be around.

Okay I play in a bit if you still on

Okay I play in a bit if you still on

I'm still here. Nudge me on PSN or invite me or something when you're on. How many games do you want to go to? o: