Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to everyone i played in force edge's and whitedeath's lobbies.

Man definitely a sloppy day for me but it happens.

GG's to GUY, Eduardo hook, tnatchie, forceedge Alex sanada. P4uplayer. And exntrbasedgodorz. It was fun. Really. I finally got to do kanji mirrors yayyyy it's amazing. But I still need to get better. Probably going on again late at night for this or some bb. Who knows, god knows.

GG's

GG's to GUY, Eduardo hook, tnatchie, forceedge Alex sanada. P4uplayer. And exntrbasedgodorz. It was fun. Really. I finally got to do kanji mirrors yayyyy it's amazing. But I still need to get better. Probably going on again late at night for this or some bb. Who knows, god knows.

GG's

GGs. Mitsuru mirrors are really annoying.

GGs to everyone i played in force edge's and whitedeath's lobbies.

Man definitely a sloppy day for me but it happens.

Well, I don't think it was necessarily sloppy play, from my observations you weren't playing the Mitsuru match-up properly. Those Mitsuru's got away with a lot of things that they shouldn't have. Anyways, GGs.

GGs to alot of people in my lobby, it was definitely fun and got some good training in. First time i ever saw a draw happen too.

I'm going to create a room around 12pm. If anyone is interested the room name will be called Rokujo. Hope to see anyone there.

Im going to make a Persona Fighting Room around 4 pm EST 

i will try to be there okay.

I didn't see you wanna do a some rounds before i go to bb (if you are here)

I didn't see you wanna do a some rounds before i go to bb (if you are here)

sorry i cant right now maybe tomorrow. just friend me i usually play after school

Good games tonight, first time I bust out the stick for any online matches so forgive my scrub Aigis.

It'll get better I promise

Good games and awesome avatar. I'd say you did pretty well. The damage was real and you got in at least one ridiculous cross up. Seemed like you had one confirm you didn't get quite yet though. Always up for getting blown up by a good Aigis, let's play again when I have more time.

Goods games to Ry. Chie is getting better everytime I see her. I don't think that corner combo from high counter you used a lot last time. Plus your mixup game is crazy surpised myself when i block some of them. Anyways Ggs I hope we can play more and I take learn to be more passive.

GG's to Bloo, Kicks, Eduardo, WuDaMonkey and everyone else I played tonight. Bloo, I'm always down for some matches so feel free to message me whenever.

GGs to Rybuster, Synyster and everyone else I played yesterday. 

gg's bro. one day i want to do a long set with you. im still trying to get aigis down and 2b is to much. just roll it damn't. 

gg's to nerd's tourny. it was tough to win but somehow i did. hopefully more people play next time.

gg's bro. one day i want to do a long set with you. im still trying to get aigis down and 2b is to much. just roll it damn't. 

gg's to nerd's tourny. it was tough to win but somehow i did. hopefully more people play next time.

Sure, when did you want to meetup and play? I'm typically available after 8pm and GGs to as well in the tourney.

GGs to everyone that played in both of the tourneys last night. I made way too many mistakes, but it was still fun.

Sure, when did you want to meetup and play? I'm typically available after 8pm and GGs to as well in the tourney.

god the time zones. but today is my last day of hs....ever. so i think i should be free after finals. maybe Thursday night depending how late you are online. if not we can probably do it after nerd's tourney or something.