Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

So gg to all I played yada yada. I'll b on later tonight. If anyone wants to play just shoot me a message or add me or something.

good game to mixed, heavy, crocker!

hope to play you guys sometime again. (probably next friday/saturday night)

Man, the second phrase in my sign . . . I made it as a joke, still I play that way xD

Ggs to everybody i played in Ny's lobby today and AchedSphinx for the matches with mitsuru.

GGs to you as well. I didn't think I'd win that much in that lobby.

GGs to everyone else I played this past week. I think it's high time I get better with my Yu.

GGs to everyone in the lobby of mixedmethods.

Ditto. Your Yosuke is a BEAST. 

GG's 2............

pry: thanks for the ft5 and the other games as well. quite the intresting game play you have

guy: aigis is always getting better and better. the combos you created with the jumping machine guns look so cool

pearl: gg's kanji looks cool  :thumbu: thou u may consider how u fight mitsuru. try not to b so defensive maybe?

tonight was amazing. idk what is with me and this game sometimes i like it and sometimes i don't lol what ever

we should all add each other on skype or something in case one of us has a character specific question or someting 

Good games to everyone I played today, @p4uplayer your mitsuru makes me salty as fuck, but you're really good and I respect that

GG's 2............

pry: thanks for the ft5 and the other games as well. quite the intresting game play you have

guy: aigis is always getting better and better. the combos you created with the jumping machine guns look so cool

pearl: gg's kanji looks cool  :thumbu: thou u may consider how u fight mitsuru. try not to b so defensive maybe?

tonight was amazing. idk what is with me and this game sometimes i like it and sometimes i don't lol what ever

we should all add each other on skype or something in case one of us has a character specific question or someting 

I should learn more about fighting mitsuru, usually I'm always afraid to attack and end up getting hit with coup d'troit

Good games to everyone I played today, @p4uplayer your mitsuru makes me salty as fuck, but you're really good and I respect that

I should learn more about fighting mitsuru, usually I'm always afraid to attack and end up getting hit with coup d'troit

Well, I'm glad you respect my Mitsuru. That makes me happy. GGs to you as well. I don't play often, but if you're interested in more games let me know.

GGs to Whitedeath and Raiko-Sama

I dunno how to fight MItsuru

game hard

GG's again. If u want to play again just ask.

I know it was early this morning but ggs to pyry in NYs room. The yuki MU is take me to the grave.

GGs to mixedmethods' room, a lot of fun today, with different levels of playing . . . what a slaughter xD.

GGs to everyone in mixed's room

Was a stellar evening!

Indeed.

Was educational, to say the least. Honestly, these are the kind of lobbies I love.

Great games to everyone in the Evo Hangover lobby last night! Special thanks to AnneIFrank and Colpevole for dropping by and spamming us with great play and info. :D