Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to the P4A Newbies Unite room. While I still get bodied frequently, especially by CCrocker, Ecchi-Emporer and BaconZero, I do feel like my game is improving.

GGs to everyone in BaconZero's room tonight. Playing with sweep 5D Oki with Yosuke isn't exactly as good as with Yu or Chie, but is a lot fun. But will it be useful? On September 30 P4U2 will be released, and the 5D after sweep was erased.

GGs to p4uplayer and others I fought in my first trip around P4U. I have not played persona in ages so I forgot some things. Got bodied, but then again I expected that, considering I have to learn Liz from scratch. @__@

GGs to p4uplayer and others I fought in my first trip around P4U. I have not played persona in ages so I forgot some things. Got bodied, but then again I expected that, considering I have to learn Liz from scratch. @__@

Oh, I didn't know radiojet was you. GGs, we should play again sometime. Also, that match still does suck for Elizabeth.

GG to everyone I fought in ranked and the ones who played in my lobby today and yesterday, and to the rise who was doing 2500 to 3000, you rock! feel free to join my lobby for those who like

GGs to everyone I've played so far. I'll be back on soon for more matches. 

first day ragequit!

spectrasonic.

you were warned

Wow, really? I thought he'd stop when P4U2 came out, but I guess not. Just don't bother w/ him. He ragequit over & over in P4U1.

GGs to everyone in BaconZero's room tonight. mixedmethods, you're getting better (with S.habrys overall, damn psycho bitch) and I'm getting worse . . .  damn it, looks like soon I'll need more practice to stay on the room's level. Well, at least now that use the sweep Oki, everything is MORE fun :D

So for NA play-time is it mostly player lobbies or is there a specific online lobby room that folks are using?  Kind of anxious to jump in and get some play-time with Labrys again, but kind of afraid of how much of a freebie I'll probably end up being.

So for NA play-time is it mostly player lobbies or is there a specific online lobby room that folks are using?  Kind of anxious to jump in and get some play-time with Labrys again, but kind of afraid of how much of a freebie I'll probably end up being.

Someone answer this guy, or should we just make a random location the unofficial Dustloop lobby. lol

But yeah for the moment it's mostly player lobbies.

Lobbys 6-8 are specifically designated to NA players. 1-3 are JP. At the end of the description it says Nippon in parentheses I'm pretty sure for the first 4. When I usually get on I look at lobbies 6-8 but I usually don't see anyone in there. Tartarus is also an option. So 6-8/Tartarus are probably the lobbies people not in Japan should try to enter imo. Have to get the word out about it somehow. Lobby is just too good to be empty so often. Well... it IS day 4ish so I can understand not a lot of people netplaying. But still

Tartarus Lobbies tend to have a few NA around. Though you'll have better chances with Player Rooms for the time being. I usually just check Tartarus personally.

Anyways, GGs everyone today. I had a fun learning session with Mitsuru.