Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Oh, I didn't know radiojet was you. GGs, we should play again sometime. Also, that match still does suck for Elizabeth.

Yesh, that was me. :3

GGs all. Finally got my orange uhh color. Anyways good fun. So many Shos and Minazukis. Don't know how to withstand that guy's pressure as Mitsuru. It's Chie all over again, except not as bad.

Is Tartarus a good lobby for a beginner? I know my way around a few BnBs but I struggle with using them consistently and appropriately in a real match but I want to correct that and improve. This is my first post but I've had an account and been lurking for a bit. Now that Ultimax is out, I want to get serious about learning. I live in the UK so I got screwed by the first game. I just posted to get more involved and throw my name out there if anyone wants to play :)

GGs to the players in Tartarus last night. Seems like most of you guys are night owls since finding matches in the day were no bueno. I can only stay up so late on a work night :(

GGs to everyone I played thus far, I'm still adjusting to all the match ups as Rise and learning the new ones. Switching from a large axe to a microphone is a bit of a change for me, I'm still in a bit of a character crisis with particular match ups. If I played Minazuki against any of you I'm sorry, that was probably be not caring anymore and my way of relieving myself of previous frustrations I may have had matches prior (he's fun though www) 

I'm hoping Marie might be able to compensate for the match ups I don't enjoy as Rise before I start learning actual P4U2 Labrys combos 

first day ragequit!

spectrasonic.

you were warned

Oh god heed my call and PLEASE do not play Spectrasonic. If you lose he will upload your matches without your consent and he's just an overall terrible person. I don't say that much, but he definitely deserves me saying so. What a douche.

Also, should we make a P4U2 GG thread or something?

Oh god heed my call and PLEASE do not play Spectrasonic. If you lose he will upload your matches without your consent and he's just an overall terrible person. I don't say that much, but he definitely deserves me saying so. What a douche.

Dooby the Great has spoken

Also GGs to the Tartarus room yesterday and ILOVEKOKOHOE for having the best name/good Mitsuru lol.

Yes, I played Spectrasonic once and won, then he left. I was kinda bummed since I wanted some more Yukari experience.

I don't think the P4U2 GG thread will be made until closer to NA release. I could be wrong of course :)

And GGs to everyone in Lobby. I had the fun learning so many match ups. The Minazukis have calmed down for me at least and now I'm getting a bit more variety.

ggs badger and everyone. its better to drop your combos this early into the game while everything is still fresh than to drop them late into the game, i always say lol

Today was day 1 for me since I got the game today. Trying to main shadow junpei but I feel I should just switch to regular junpei. GGs to random peeps I fought I am still adjusting considering this is the first time I played the arena series.

Hey there, I could use some actual player experience in this game was wondering if anyone in the EU would be down for some games, Cheers!

PSN: Combo_Architect

GGs to joeboy and that one Liz who bodied me in mirrors. I am going to chryogentically freeze myself in the lab later to grind out everything with Liz.

GGs to everyone I fought Last night! I gotta say Japanese players know what they are doing. I got massacred by a few but won some good ones. Finally decided on a main too finally! :) I need more match up experience tho. Yukari's I find the most ridulous to deal with.

I'm wanting to play P4U2 at a competitive level. Should I go ahead and purchase the game on PSN or wait for the Xbox 360 release? Do better players prefer to play the persona series on one system over the other?

If you don't mind waiting 3 more weeks, I'd cop the US PS3 version of Ultimax since more people play there. I personally like 360 more because connections are smoother but I don't have XBL.

GGs to everyone in BaconZero's room and Ranked tonight.

The way of the mixups is long and hard, I must endure this way of life to achieve the victory . . . but then it comes any player out there and say "Ain't no body got time dat" and BOOM "in your face :v: " . . . I must be strong if I want to stay alive T__T