Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

How do I even see what kind of connection someone has? Can't figure it out and I keep playing laggy people

How do I even see what kind of connection someone has? Can't figure it out and I keep playing laggy people

I think you already know the "color and numbers", but they don't tell you if the other is playing wired or wireless. Besides that, there's the distance between both players and how stable is hte net of both players.

In my case my internet speed is horrible (upload speed overall) and I live in South America, but my net is very stable and I play wired. 95% of the time the game shows Red 0, but if no one skips the intros, the match becomes a Purple 1 or even a Yellow 2 (obviously the game won't tell you this).

And sometimes you could play a Green 3, but in the match the level of lag could become worse (even to a Red 0) because their net is pretty unstable, and playing wireless gets everything worse.

To put it in just a few words, there's no way to know "what kind of conection the other player has" until you play him/her (for God's sake, DON'T skip any of the both intros).

Hmm, not sure if you mean in Lobby for P4U2, or P4A. But in any case, in Lobby, I normally stand near the person for awhile and wait for their connection level to show up. Also, not skipping the intro is a good way to reduce the lag, as Heavymeet said.

Also @Heavymeet, I have played you on wireless net. I didn't know you were from South America, but our connection was pretty stable. I should applaud my non-Comcast internet.

It's also recommended (in P4U1) to play in Mitsuru's and Yukiko's stages (the school at night and the music room), as they're the less laggy stages. Don't know about the ones in P4U2 : /

I mean player match P4U2. I can see it in lobby just fine

For player match, if it's not showing up, just join the room. It'll usually show up there. If there's a connection restriction, then just assume you're 0 bar with the person since most player rooms are Japanese.

GGs to Suna19 and others I played in the lobby. The path to learning new Liz is a long (and brutal) one. Shos everywhere....

if anyone wants to play ill b online all after noon. hopefully someone in north east usa area or something.

GG's 2 my lobby. ill probably b online again later idk college is dumb lol.

GGs to anyone i played(and got bodied by) in the tartarus lobby last night. I seriously need to learn the matchups and stop being stiff as hell when i play

Oh shoot GGs to everyone I've been playing this week lol. Getting used to this game and Yukari has been tough so far.

GGs to everyone I fought Last night! I gotta say Japanese players know what they are doing. I got massacred by a few but won some good ones. Finally decided on a main too finally! :) I need more match up experience tho. Yukari's I find the most ridulous to deal with.

Burst > Awakening Tornado Super > Victory???

GGs to all people I played tonight. Yes and even you auto combo only people. I fought over like 2 dozen shos today and I can't say I am surprised XD.

People need to learn some optimal combos. Auto combining all day will only get u so far. ;)

What's with there being barely any rooms on player matches in every fighting game I play, I know that there's more than two rooms at 3 in the afternoon

If anyone wants to play against a scrub Adachi, you can find me at ZFPTjp. I prefer 1v1s cause I hate waiting.

does anyone east coast on p4u2 wanna play NJ here tired of getting blown up by fraud out attack in fraud 2 bars

number one scrubmode aigis here plz respond

I'll be on around 8:30-9EST if you wanna play a set or something. You can move up from 2 bar frauds to a 4 bar one!

I'll be on around 8:30-9EST if you wanna play a set or something. You can move up from 2 bar frauds to a 4 bar one!

Nice I should probably be on? If im not I stay up late so anytime between like 10:30-3 is fine

im thenewsman123 if you wanna add me or just find me in tartarus lobby if its open