Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

does anyone east coast on p4u2 wanna play NJ here tired of getting blown up by fraud out attack in fraud 2 bars

number one scrubmode aigis here plz respond

ill probably be online like after 10 or something i think. ill play if connection is good.

I forgot to say ggs to DairyDude for helping me with the Elizabeth matchup. GGs man, been a while since we played.

I'll be on around 8:30-9EST if you wanna play a set or something. You can move up from 2 bar frauds to a 4 bar one!

looks like i probably wont be on until around 10:30-11 just so you know

Hey GGs to people in ranked and lobby! Fought a ton of pretty good Marie's for day 2 of her release. She's pretty cool. Lol! That present box and cloud is da bess!

I forgot to say ggs to DairyDude for helping me with the Elizabeth matchup. GGs man, been a while since we played.

GGs, I'll try to get a mic this weekend too.

looks like i probably wont be on until around 10:30-11 just so you know

Sounds good. I shot you an FR in advance.

GGs to everyone I played today. I finally triumphed over the mighty LucaNet  :roboky:.

ggs elochai blowing up my aigis winrate even further :( stop baiting my bursts :((((((((((((((((((

Haha, I expected you to win more honestly. I could hardly block anything. GGs nonetheless! 

ggs elochai blowing up my aigis winrate even further :( stop baiting my bursts :((((((((((((((((((

Look on the flip side of someone baiting your burst. You get a free out if you don't burst.

GGs to Raiko got a lot better on the Mitsuru match-up I believe (I should stop mashing DP but It won't go away ;_; )

Also why did you have to leave on my best round man! 

GGs to everyone I have encountered since day 1 and many thanks for those who followed my stream and given me advice on it. Thanks for all the help and please feel free to keep up with videos and streams from me from now on.

ps- recordings are easy but streams are going to be a chore to master or find that comfort zone between communicating with the scene during the videos and possibly commentating.

Hi guys I'm looking for some sparring partners preferably from the Sacramento region. PSN: Xellegarden. 

Thank you all for watching my stream and hopefully you guys also enjoyed yourselves. I plan to edit my signature some time soon and put the info of my stream there so keep an eye out for it.

GGs ZFPT, sorry I left abruptly, I forgot we weren't in a party chat and thought you could still hear me.

GGs buddy

GG's to everyone who hates sho :)

@FluxWavez gg's my sho loves dp. i probably do that a lot cause i don't like this game as much anymore. not having that much fun as opposed to others right now.

@FluxWavez gg's my sho loves dp. i probably do that a lot cause i don't like this game as much anymore. not having that much fun as opposed to others right now.

GGs.