Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

I got a scrub junpei if anyone wants to play. Rarufu_the_wzrd

I ran into you online a couple of days ago. I was the Yukari with the PSN: Xellegarden. We had a good connection. Do you mind if I add you?

GGs to all the people I've fought recently, especially Colpevole (I hope I have the name right) since he gave me some much needed Chie matchup experience.

Someone answer me this....is there unlimited like characters in this game? I went into a player match room and fought a sho that did unbelievably high damage, and my most optimal combos weren't even putting a dent in him. In one round his super took of a gigantic chunk of my life.

There are boss characters, yes. Avoid the boss rooms, or play prepared/at your own risk.

Is anybody here a dark blue square? I am looking to obtain a pretty light blue (Ice Blue) square and need to lose about 4-6 more times to a dark blue

square.

Edit: Ok, got it now thanks anyway xD

GGs on Reako's and AJ lobbies. I literally can't believe I won that Adachi mirror.

Yeah, GGs, it's 1st time I played with good Adachi players. Hope it wasn't laggy too much

GGs to all I played! weird game to that kanji that just kept diving in the air, and got massively punished for it (like the whole match) XD. I am truing to still experiment with different characters, but will not touch SHO. (that sounded really bad). To many SHOS...Can't stop the SHO...This SHO is the best SHO...alrighty im out of puns... XD. SHO is like the new fav. maybe cause he has a ton of lenient links, or his normals have lots of hits. Anyways GGs to you Shos!

oh btw..anyone online fight a margaret yet? she got released yesterday. I also noticed in the update that it doesnt show your match wins and match totals in player matches anymore.

ggs to those lizzy players and those keep away yukiko players.

Unrelated question: How manny dlc charactets for p4au2? And who should i look forward to buying?

Hey GGs to people I fought yesterday. lol! got smacked down to green card rank from a badass Labrys player! (forgot your name sorry!). A much needed ass kicking i needed to really adjust to this game and really explore it. I changed my main now and I should have done it ages ago. GGs again!

So, GGs everyone I played so far. Some that I remember:

GGs to Grant, Rsquared, MaigoxKagami, DatBoy_Uchiha and others that I don't remember. Had fun since I got the game :D

GGs to the peeps I just faced a few hours ago. Also to that insane shadow labrys player that went nuts and did killed me XD. Also to mention I got my first rage quit today....awww so satisfying