Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Man! 3 rage quits tonight and hate mail...damn..tonight was interesting. Btw anyone fight a person named Wayne (a series of number after). This dood kicks u if beat him and I got hate mail from him shortly after. Sigh.... People I tell ya

As for you radio, I was ready to fight ya. Then u ran away ;____;. I need Margaret MU exp anyways

I saw a 0 and got scared of the connection. I'll play when I see you again.

Great matches to the people I fought in ranked, player rooms, and lobby! Had some really great fun tonight.

GGs to radiojet, even though she didn't acknowledge it. LOL!

Great matches to the people I fought in ranked, player rooms, and lobby! Had some really great fun tonight.

GGs to radiojet, even though she didn't acknowledge it. LOL!

GGs but last match was bs. That lag crippled me.

I'm of the opinion that 2 bars is almost unplayable, and that anything worse isn't even worth bothering with.

GGs people, and thanks to TheNinja-Mekena for waiting while I fixed my buttons.

I'm of the opinion that 2 bars is almost unplayable, and that anything worse isn't even worth bothering with.

Well im okay with lag, as long as the frames arent too choppy like it is wit BB.

I agree with you.

I really hate putting so many hours into the lab and having it crumble to the hands of laggy online play. GGs to whoever I played tonight, cba to remember names unless it was a long set.

My narukami plays like shit but i'd be able to write a guide on this guy I know so much, I just do so shit in actual matches :/

I see my set ups are still good. But my combos are back to noob level with narukami.

GGs to all peeps I fought last night! And that fun adachi I came across. I can't even understand adachis link from his air persona grab. Like it looks like it shouldn't even link into other stuff XD

Man, I haven't posted in the netplay section in a, long , long , loooooooooooooooooooooong time.

GGs to everyone I played today. 

I already noticed some day 1 people with like 400+ matches played already. 

Nuts. 

The game is fun though and I hope I'll have more time with it going forward. 

GGs Lime, Venus, others and netplay. First night with the game, first time online, got bodied pretty nicely. Adachi is gonna be fun, slowly learning his stuff is going to be pretty interesting. Can't forget about waifu Slabrys though.

GGs to those I played on ranked and SwordofToan. I had some fun adapting to this game again despite having having some rust from playing Gundam these last few months.

I Picked up P4AU yesterday and was wondering if anyone has a lobby open that I could hop in :D message me or add me if you would like to! nice to meet you all ^ ^

I have a P4U2 lobby open if anyone on EC wants to come through. Open for an hour or so.

GGs Monz/randoms. Be back tomorrow when I have more time to play!

(hope you enjoyed the matches Toan lol)

Edited by Elochai