Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs netplay. I get that I have no idea how to play against any matchup since I'm new to taking the series seriously but the amount of one-and-dones that happened tonight were hilarious lol

GGs to all I played today, but damn playing against Minazuki is a snore after every person I play constantly choosing him.  A lot of one and dones though :/

Hit I know what u mean! Tons of one and dones for me as well. But excellent games to that guy I fought who used all ladies againest me. Fun effing games!!

Also to note I switched my main again. And man I am glad I did now I have tons of tools to deal with bs. I'm looking at u Shos XD.same for me though only really fought shos and effing adachi and well that's pretty much it.

Had a great day of games today with Shadow Narukami, landing these SB combos is great especially off a Ch 5C into SB.

GGs to all I played, and there was one notably strong Adachi I played although I can't remember the name, gg to you although you only played 2 matches :/

Also, finally got my yellow crystal, bye bye light green :P

GGs to all I encountered tonight. Today was must have been national adachi day, fought nothing but him. Well except that Liz player I fought. Those were incredibly fun matches! Also shoutout to the mind games we had.

GGs to Littlefang, Hyponic, Kubel, NeoKyosuke, Spida and Darkness_Emerge.

GG's to anyone I fought last night.

bgs to Hitoshura for getting angry over Kanji.

That guy got angry over Minazuki without even playing me.  He saw me play one match and disbanded his entire room.

That guy got angry over Minazuki without even playing me. He saw me play one match and disbanded his entire room.

I beat his Ken twice, he counterpicked with Naoto, I chose Shadow Kanji for no reason, beat him, and he refused to play me again.

Good games to those I have played against with my Day 1 Margaret today! :)