Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GG´s to everyone I fought today. I seriously need to fight Mitsuru more frequently to learn how to fight her properly, she punishes everything I do lol

Good games icingdeath! was some fun matches!!

Lawlz to me for being an idiot that one match and not realizing u broke my persona when I was trying to input my super. I was literally like "wtf!? That's my comman...ohhhhhh"

GGs to p4uplayer earlier , and whoever else I played later on in the night.

First day back after a week and I was doing god awful, hopefully I can get used to playing again tommorrow >.>

GGs to pootan0612(Elizabeth), p4auplayer(Mitsuru), OverlordofChaos2(Marie) and a Kanji player I forgot.

I quit this game...

GGs to p4uplayer earlier , and whoever else I played later on in the night.

First day back after a week and I was doing god awful, hopefully I can get used to playing again tommorrow >.>

GGs to the both of you. I had a lot of fun.

GGs to Icing and a few others. My God do people mash in this game. Holy crap.

Wait we played?

When lol

Edit: Looking at your PSN, were you that Liz that also used Margaret? If so, GGs.

Good games icingdeath! was some fun matches!!

Lawlz to me for being an idiot that one match and not realizing u broke my persona when I was trying to input my super. I was literally like "wtf!? That's my comman...ohhhhhh"

Yeah GGs man! That was some pretty intense stuff so I can imagine not seeing your Persona get broken, it's happened to me before lmao.

Wait we played?

When lol

Edit: Looking at your PSN, were you that Liz that also used Margaret? If so, GGs.

Yeah GGs man! That was some pretty intense stuff so I can imagine not seeing your Persona get broken, it's happened to me before lmao.

Yesh, it was me. =3

Ah nice. You were the first Liz I've ever fought in P4AU. Wasn't really sure how the matchup worked but flailing around was pretty fun lol.

I wasn't sure how to fight Adachi either. I was like 'what the hell, I can't even pressure this guy'. x3

What a weird man.

Ummmm awkward games to lobby people I just fought....

That yukari player who left and msg me saying I was a scumbag for winning :(. That rise player I legitimately destroyed and then said "F u" and left.

BloodOathWolf sad :(. Someone hug me ;_____;

Ummmm awkward games to lobby people I just fought....

That yukari player who left and msg me saying I was a scumbag for winning :(. That rise player I legitimately destroyed and then said "F u" and left.

BloodOathWolf sad :(. Someone hug me ;_____;

-hug- T ^ T

Something stupid happened to me today.  I entered a lobby and accidentally selected Yukari instead of Yu lol

GG´s to everyone.

-hug- T ^ T

Yay! Thanks for the hug radio!

GGs psn! Shout outs to the incredible yukari player. I believe his psn name was laryzuo. That full screen carry over to corner combo made me cry like like baby XD.

GGs to terminator something for the fun adachi match up. I'm still not use to the guy but this time I caught on to his antics. Got some sweet punish shadow combos.

Funny games to that minazuki player I fought who was trash talking me. With his 12 match win streak when I came in. Felt so good when I shadow comboed your ass with a nice and I mean nice fatal counter! Then he left. Mission accomplished! Took dat streak son! Lol!!

Overall very fun matches today! Oh and also to note crafted some new shadow combos too ;). 5.9k si señor!......as long as you don't burst it....please no burst ;_____;

GGs to BatousaiJ. It's been awhile since I've played a Yosuke and you were really good. If you want to play again sometime I'm always down. Thanks to you having a 3 bar connection, I can play Shadow Mitsuru :yaaay:

GGs to BatousaiJ. It's been awhile since I've played a Yosuke and you were really good. If you want to play again sometime I'm always down. Thanks to you having a 3 bar connection, I can play Shadow Mitsuru :yaaay:

Thanks, taking a few games off your Mitsuru was quite the challenge! Thanks for the match up exp and I'll take you up on that offer later =d.  

Also, sorry to Flux for one and done, you caught me just as I was about to go off line to take care of some chores. 

Great games to Vf4fs_player (if you're on here)! Your blocking is gdlk, and so are those punishes but my mixups and crossups eventually hit you when I wasn't doing unsafe stuff :P

Ggs to everyone else I played, I feel like I really stepped up tonight with my neutral and pressure as Yu and Minazuki.

GG's to OmniSScythe and everyone else I played tonight. Can't remember names but I had some pretty good matches.

Good games to everyone i played! I had some of the funnest matches with an Aigis player and then I fought a shadow mitsuru for the first time and I had no idea what was going on most of the time. I just wasn't ready for that yet. haha