Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to lobby today, I hit 1000 lobby matches today!

Note to the Ken player I played, no matter how many games I won(think it was 4W2L for me), Ken still manages to piss me off with his gdlk range and invincible dog that rises from the dead every 3 seconds. This matchup is almost as bad as Mitsuru or Yosuke for me, on a gameplay level and how much I hate those characters.

I wish there were more Akihikos online though, I love playing against them but they're pretty rare  >.>

Thank you p4uplayer may I have another? horrific execution  \o/

omfg, so much matchup experience and things to take notes from (like literally delivering myself into Mitsuru's arms with j.B)

But at least I eventually stopped dying in 2 seconds and started lasting 10 seconds. (I lied. I died horrifically right after I posted that)

ps. Feel free to mercilessly kill us in the group anytime should you choose

Thank you p4uplayer may I have another? horrific execution  \o/

omfg, so many things to take notes from but at least I eventually stopped dying in 2 seconds and started lasting 10 seconds. (I lied. I died horrifically right after I posted that)

ps. Feel free to mercilessly kill us in the group anytime should you choose

GGs. You totally panicked when I got that Tentarafoo off. Well, a lot of people do. It's pretty rare for me to actually land it.

One time, I saw it....and was like "Oh yeah, I should totally crouch that but I'll casually walk back like nothing's happening"

The time when you staggered a second one so soon.... yeah it snowballed from there lol.

Uh

Good games to like, all the people I fought

magic_bunny, and Swiffle are godlike Yukikos, they make me proud to be a Yukiko player <3

GG's to fluxwave, let's do this slugger-fest again when you're master ranked. :sweatdrop:

Haha, why do I have to be Master ranked?

GGs, but screw Minazuki, though. Literally the character I hate going against the most next to Yosuke. I facepalmed so much because of how I just felt gypped during so many rounds. Defense is ridiculously important against that character since the smallest of confirms snowballs into absolute chaos.

Haha, why do I have to be Master ranked?

GGs, but screw Minazuki, though. Literally the character I hate going against the most next to Yosuke. I facepalmed so much because of how I just felt gypped during so many rounds. Defense is ridiculously important against that character since the smallest of confirms snowballs into absolute chaos.

Trying to get King at some point but ranked is so deaddddddddddd.

Would had used Adachi but keeping 420 psr is the mission.

Trying to get King at some point but ranked is so deaddddddddddd.

Would had used Adachi but keeping 420 psr is the mission.

Oh, can't one get promoted to Grand Master from Master by facing SSS players and above? At least, I know that Master vs. SSS+ initiates a Ranked Battle, but I guess a promotion from it could just be for the SSS+ player.

GGs to rubedo777 and your Shabrys, I kept getting so close in a few of those matches, but atleast I got one win out of the 10 or so matches (even though it was just because of that DP) =)

GGs to everyone I played. Today just felt awful, what with the dropped combos, and the fact that i can't find a secondary character. Maybe i'll mess around with Shadow Aigis.

I'm still not as good as i wish, but I've only been playing the game for about 1 or 2 weeks, so i can't blame anything but my own execution skills.

GGs to everyone I played. Today just felt awful, what with the dropped combos, and the fact that i can't find a secondary character. Maybe i'll mess around with Shadow Aigis.

I'm still not as good as i wish, but I've only been playing the game for about 1 or 2 weeks, so i can't blame anything but my own execution skills.

I feel you man; it felt like combos and me couldn't hang all day today, and I got the worst luck because of it, but at least those are mistakes to learn from. Good luck finding that second character

Oh, can't one get promoted to Grand Master from Master by facing SSS players and above? At least, I know that Master vs. SSS+ initiates a Ranked Battle, but I guess a promotion from it could just be for the SSS+ player.

Unless it changed thanks to the addition of King/God it used to be +15 against other Masters. :vbang: