Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to peeps I played recently, especially Mr. BloodOathWolf. What an amazing Shadow Yu <3

I also took the time to to on blast someone who was douchebag in the past to some of our players here at Dustloop. You know...that guy.

2ltq7bq.png

It was high time to give that guy a taste of his own medicine. The next time he decides to something so incredibly disrespectful and unnecessary I'm not holding back. I'm going to find a way to make a literal montage of him ragequitting, losing and exploiting inevitable hatemail sent from him.

This doesn't even go for him, but for every other scumbag out there.

GGs to KyokugenFightoo. I just really wanted to have some good Labrys mirrors, but turns out I wasn't being much of a threat. Then PSN terminated our matches. Oh my~

Everybody here hangs out in player matches, right?  :o

GGs to peeps I played recently, especially Mr. BloodOathWolf. What an amazing Shadow Yu <3

I also took the time to to on blast someone who was douchebag in the past to some of our players here at Dustloop. You know...that guy.

2ltq7bq.png

It was high time to give that guy a taste of his own medicine. The next time he decides to something so incredibly disrespectful and unnecessary I'm not holding back. I'm going to find a way to make a literal montage of him ragequitting, losing and exploiting inevitable hatemail sent from him.

LOL Good stuff.

Also GG's to the folks I played in the mic all play lobby.

2ltq7bq.png

Sounds like a lolworthy video.  Got a direct link?

So after a real bad day today, I finally struggled up to MASTER rank. I'm think I'm done with ranked for good, the constant loss of rank mentally outweighs earning and re-earning new ones. I get mad, play worse, and get angrier and angrier. It's not good for my health. MASTER sounds cool anyways, even if I did happen to luck into it.

Proof in point, the mirror match against OmniSScythe I had yesterday, where I got steamrolled. Given that Omni is MASTER grade too, I'm probably going to have a miserable time if I fight anyone here who's supposedly "on my level" (getting beat down by Fluxwave on stream is another example). By the way Omni, I was serious when I asked for pointers. I'm pretty lost as to what to do with Minazuki in neutral, and when I ask most people just say "it's easy," but against good players I've no clue.

GGs to anyone I fought in ranked and tournament today, but I must admit I'm mad salty about the omnipresent laggy Kanji army, dropping combos in tourney, and jumping into Adachi reset when I meant to block. See you all in the lobbies and player rooms from here on. So I guess I should add "Sorry" to anyone I got mad at, especially Atarax.

Out of curiosity, which characters would this actually make sense for?

IMO the bottom 5: Liz, Kanji, Junpei, Labrys, Yukiko.

btw Rifle we need to fight man. :)

We do. I need the Yu XP (even if it is Shadow Yu).

Dooby Please. (This is great lol)

GGs to peeps I played recently, especially Mr. BloodOathWolf. What an amazing Shadow Yu <3

I also took the time to to on blast someone who was douchebag in the past to some of our players here at Dustloop. You know...that guy.

2ltq7bq.png

GGs again to ya Dooby! (We gotta play more bud!) who is this spectrasonic guy. I have actually never came across him. Is he the salty king of all saltdom?

GGs again to ya Dooby! (We gotta play more bud!) who is this spectrasonic guy. I have actually never came across him. Is he the salty king of all saltdom?

He's the worst, exposing people's losses and I guess trying to make himself look good by posting replays of those he beats on YouTube for everyone to see, knowing damn well he loses far more greatly than he wins. He also overkills, is the type to leave after he beats you once, and is not above sending you hatemail to make himself feel better. Safe to say he is the DSP of P4A.

So after a real bad day today, I finally struggled up to MASTER rank. I'm think I'm done with ranked for good, the constant loss of rank mentally outweighs earning and re-earning new ones. I get mad, play worse, and get angrier and angrier. It's not good for my health. MASTER sounds cool anyways, even if I did happen to luck into it.

Proof in point, the mirror match against OmniSScythe I had yesterday, where I got steamrolled. Given that Omni is MASTER grade too, I'm probably going to have a miserable time if I fight anyone here who's supposedly "on my level" (getting beat down by Fluxwave on stream is another example). By the way Omni, I was serious when I asked for pointers. I'm pretty lost as to what to do with Minazuki in neutral, and when I ask most people just say "it's easy," but against good players I've no clue.

Congrats, but I really was serious when I said just watch Die-chan and copy him. Minazuki is my do-whatever character, heck my lack of knowledge with him is the reason I lost my MASTER grade. lol

Getting harder to find matches on Ranked, never mind finding matches that count towards promotions/demotions. Barely anyone in the Master rank range when I search, and the only people I find who are Master ranks have been either OmniSScythe or Japanese players. Guess I might have to stick to lobbies soon enough.

He's the worst, exposing people's losses and I guess trying to make himself look good by posting replays of those he beats on YouTube for everyone to see, knowing damn well he loses far more greatly than he wins. He also overkills, is the type to leave after he beats you once, and is not above sending you hatemail to make himself feel better. Safe to say he is the DSP of P4A.

Hasn't he been pulling this kind of shit since the first game? I swore he did it to one of my friends back then. He really sucked back then...then again he isn't honestly amazingly better now. He raged against one of my friends the other day, and then the next day pulled a classic spectrasonic One&DoneTM. Never played him personally and never look forward to any possible encounter with him. Might possibly be the bane of the entire p4au community from what I've seen though. If we all avoided him, maybe he'd just not know what to do with himself and play CoD or something. 

GGs, to some early games today. I have a spiffy orange square and I still have no clue of what I'm doing.

Also, did all the ranked monsters steal the points or what? Really hard to find ranked matches atm.

Also, I'm not a huge fan of DSP but he doesn't ragequit or send hatemail towards anyone. He may rage, but at least he takes his losses. This spectrasonic guy did challenge me at some point but I declined.

It's probably a good thing I did.

GGs to devildante11 and Saturday night madness.

Took my precious netplay time, not that I need it.

GGs, to some early games today. I have a spiffy orange square and I still have no clue of what I'm doing.

Also, did all the ranked monsters steal the points or what? Really hard to find ranked matches atm.

Also, I'm not a huge fan of DSP but he doesn't ragequit or send hatemail towards anyone. He may rage, but at least he takes his losses. This spectrasonic guy did challenge me at some point but I declined.

It's probably a good thing I did.

I'm gonna take that orange, and convert it it into my red ;)