Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

That tournament was a bit messy though. GGs to Crazed, who i had a fun set with his Shadow Naoto.

GGs Dooby and everyone else in the tourney. 

Won't say anything about you guys thinking Labrys is good other than watch that stupid unusable Dp.

Also some people seem to forget 2B blows up J.B hard. For Dooby it's okay, since his 2B ain't an AA, but mostly any 2B beats it easy. Actually staying grounded with Labrys is better than fighting in the air.  

I know but my anti-airs always get baited or if she evades my 236c and air-dashes I am totally exposed to her J.B haha

. I guess I just need to play more patiently against her.

Whenever I say that Labrys is difficult to me my friends say "hey, you are using a top tier character against a low tier char, why is it being difficult?" and my answer is "J.B" also, her mixup is good and and when she has red axe her super makes a lot of damage and I can´t even enter in awakening. The struggle is real ;_;

No offense, but I can't even think of a single move Yu has that doesn't blow up Labrys j.B.

No offense, but I can't even think of a single move Yu has that doesn't blow up Labrys j.B.

Yeah is just that specially vs Labrys I commit mistakes that lead me to situations where I can´t avoid her J.B.

Btw, today I got back my yellow card but got IK´d twice in NY Gamer hahaha

Fun day playing, GG´s to everyone.

....doods..i played so lousy today... Got blown up by some predictable stuff from people. My reads, combos, and hell punishes sucked today. Today was not my P4U day....like at all. Haha!

GGs to:

Radiojet_(or susano, not sure what to call you; Seat thieves strike again...)

TheBlackPharaoh( kinda forget the set, but there were swords)

Criminal1mpulse(S. Chie fills the screen, then you die)

Jon_Maso(again GG, I'll remeber she has no high moves, I think)

LVID_Future(legit set, need the reps agaainst Mitsuru)

Brisk_83 (learned where the lows are on her moves, maybe)

Kuroi_Hikari(Aigis, THE mixup)

hikaruhana21(Marie only needs j.5C, right?)

MikeandIke12(I never feel my wins against S Yu are legit...)

My fingers did some good confirms, am I getting better?

No...

Might as well ask this here.  I could use some serious matchup exp against the following:

Aigis

Liz

Marie

Junpei

Shadow Narukami (this guy is lolwat)

Labrys

Shabrys

Chie

Minazuki (if you have a really good one)

Cause I barely get to play against any of these chars.  Hit me up if you're EC (or get at least 2 bars to EC) and wanna play vs. a Ken.

GGs to everyone I played over the weekend. Getting a real S. Naoto combo online feels impossible, have to resort to gun superx2 > lol 50/50 most of the time. :v:

GGs to everyone I played today. I feel a little scummy for pulling out any wins at all with Margaret and Minazuki at my skill/comfort level in this game, but there were a lot of good fights, and whoever that Margaret player was that effortlessly crushed me in the mirror, I'm stealing some of your tech.

GGs Dooby.  Dunno if you could tell but I was raging hard at all those dropped confirms/combos.  I got lagged out hard but that's netplay.

Also Narukami is fucking stupid.

GGs to everyone i played except a player named royal_recon6. Not too fond of people who play till they win once then leave(with a 3 bar that ran like a 1 lol)

GGs Dooby.  Dunno if you could tell but I was raging hard at all those dropped confirms/combos.  I got lagged out hard but that's netplay.

Also Narukami is fucking stupid.

GGs man I feel you. Haven't been having the most fun of times lately online, what with netplay being a burden and all. I need to play offline and fast.

I also feel like I'm regressing in my skills, which stresses me the hell out.

GG's, in order of fights; to BloodOathWolf, ROXPAPERSIZERZ, beto_loko3 and Xiaochi_Inu.

I'm glad today's matches were so gripping and enlightening :).

GG's, in order of fights; to BloodOathWolf, ROXPAPERSIZERZ, beto_loko3 and Xiaochi_Inu.

I'm glad today's matches were so gripping and enlightening :).

GGs man! Was a very fun set. :)

Also GGs last night to LoneSkullKid for having a really solid labrys! Great set man! Labrys 2B is damn good!

Weird but good game to Donvanime ( think that's what his name was). Had a nice match and really wanted more for the mitsuru exp. However you left after 1 :(