Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

This is the "match finder and GG thrad", not talk about other people or complain about netplay thread. Just a reminder.

The problem is that they hinder the game. No random wants to go beyond scrub level it seems.

Unlike bb which is a decent deal more relentless when it comes to inputs and pressure. The average strength of a netplayer is decently higher in bb than here. Here you can't really have fun whether you play against top tier, as bottom tier, and any random on netplay. The mechanics and strength fluctuates heavily and the stupidest things are rewarded/condoned.

This game is a piece of shit. facts

Not here to complain cause I haven't played in such a while for the same reason, why work so damn hard when many feel no need to try. This game could seriously use a difficulty increase especially for the top tiers and then the system.

Posts like this are not only the stupidest shit ever, but they're off topic and comparing two games and actively harmful for the community. The next post I see like this is getting temp banned, no arguing about it.

First, I absolutely despise netplay and the habits it gives many players and generally the mentality of a number of netplayers. While I do believe that some "good games" are legit, we should be realistic in that it's clear many "good games" posts are just to keep the peace and try to find something nice to say, even though deep down we are thinking "what a scrubby netplay masher".

All Out Attacks are particularly very annoying for me. I see some players strictly use them when they need to make a comeback, usually tossing out like 3-4 in a round. I WILL NOT PLAY YOU IF YOU DO THIS, it's clear what you're trying to do, whether you hit me with them or I block them all.

BGs to PowerOfJustice, this guy is as netplay as you can get. Starts the round with an AoA. Does about 10 AoAs in the first match, a number of mashed dps and supers and rolls right into your character when you're doing nothing, generally rolling multiple times in a row.

I lost my Master rank to an Adachi that spammed 2D./j.2D, roll, AND DP, and lost my square to a 0-bar Adachi because I was oh so persistent and thought I could somehow in beat him in such a connection (blocking j.2D in netplay is the worst). Sometimes I resort to netplay tactics out of frustration and anger myself but I'm fucking done playing this game legit online most times; people get away with a loooot of shit. Nonetheless, this game can REALLY get the best of you when netplay is involved. Super BGs to those people, they know who they are.

GG's to, chronologically: DarkSoL711, ced296, WhteRoseHime, BloodOathWolf, Terumi_spirit, ccrocker58, Shadow_night26, Gintoki_senpai__.

Today I got to fight some characters I haven't fought much, so I got some more matchup xp.  

I felt quite the need to keep pressure, since people learn yo.

Also, 3 hours of matches yay  :yaaay:

Decided to hop on a little after. GGs to the people I briefly fought.

Off topic, apparently P4U is getting the 2.0 treatment as well, and they are changing how shadow types play....please don't tell me they are getting rid of shadow berserk...

:( i love shadow berserk...

GGs to Donut-Kun and a few others I fought.

Shoutouts for teddieuser for ignoring me when I asked for advice in the Mitsuru matchup and in general. Pretty sure you saw my messages.

I've had a lot of good games with a number of people here, like Loryuo and others...but I have to make some things clear.

First, I absolutely despise netplay and the habits it gives many players and generally the mentality of a number of netplayers. While I do believe that some "good games" are legit, we should be realistic in that it's clear many "good games" posts are just to keep the peace and try to find something nice to say, even though deep down we are thinking "what a scrubby netplay masher".

GGs Guy_9997 a few nights ago games were so fun i went to bed 1 1/2 late and had to go to work in the morning on 4h sleep lol

Brah we live in the same city I told u were to play offline if you don't want to deal with online tactics.

GG's to all who I played. Nice Shadow Narukami, BloodOathWolf

Thanks Dood! Had a fun set with ur Minazuki. I have to get familiar with that match up more. I did some pretty dumb stuff and combo drops at key points.

I'll have to play ya some more!

GGs to everyone I played yesterday (I forgot to give thanks). And again, sorry to dooby for the sudden lag spikes yesterday. Those were not on purpose, my net was working fine before ;__;

GGs to everyone who I fought today and yesterday! I'm sorry if I lagged when I played you. My internet is lag spiking I think. The last 3 fights I had were spiking a lot.

Also GGs to Shadow Aegis! You have a really good shadow Aegis. My scrub Aigis didn't stand a chance. You sure showed me who's the true self (lol that was bad I'll stop now)