Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Ggs to playandcheat! You know like almost every lady in the game! Good set man!

Also why are people so concerned with there color. Doods it doesn't matter seriously...ran into a few people that were salty when I decolored them. Hell I got decolored today by zeal. Haha! People take it way to seriously...

Oh yeah and GGs to people who entered my FT5 room also! Yukiko is an awkward match up for me.

And on a random note: played the GGxrd demo. Uhhh what was wrong with those english voices.....especially Sols...

GGs!

GGs to Buttface, Atarax (I hope I'm spelling that right), and anyone else I played.

Atarax - Really nice Liz. I hope we can play again at some point, before Xrd steals me away.

Buttface - Marie combos hurt, and you've got them down. I kept trying to mess with that persona dive-kick oki and had no luck. I was thrown off by how slow it seems in neutral when the first hits of the move whiff.

GGs to NY Gamer's room last night, half the room was Adachi users, losts of stuff to steal.

Eva-BeatosFutaD (still better, not sure if or when I'll catch up)

CanineV2 (funny story here,I was 75% asleep in that lobby, but when you picked S. Rise,

my body was like "WAKE UP, IT"S RISE!!!". After that I crashed like I had a Red Bull or

something and almost fell asleep with the game on. Also got the replay of your match with

Eva, I got it now...)

The other Adachi player(was too sleepy kinda forgot, I'll get your name later; GGs)

When you're 4th out of 4 Adachi players, that's good, right?

I'm shocked that I didn't get decolored today lol. Good games to Wridacule(Kanji), Cyclops-_-HAMMER(Kanji) Kronos1997(Minazuki), GUY_9997(Aigis), cakeordeath87(Marie), TheDrunkenJinjo(Kanji), Icy_Rice(Aigis), and KarzeonFortune(Margaret). Back to searching for a main.

GGs Sodelic get rekt in kanji mirrors scrub

TOPSECRETANIMETOPSECRETANIMETOPSECRETANIMETOPSECRETANIMETOPSECRETANIME

yeah whatever I was going easy on you

Good games to Kayelmarrero(Junpei), MirageNeko(Marie), reewindo(Akihiko), Promega(Junpei),P_C_A_1000(S.Kanji/Kanji), and KonanNFriends(Yukiko). Shoutouts to KonanNFriends for being the most aggressive Yukiko I've even seen,

GG's to my Junes Lobby matches all except MirageNeko who rage quit after winning a round (strange time to rage). You could have stayed and seen if you could win the third match. I was focusing on shutting down Marie's J.C and I guess you got really salty lol.

- Endless_Truth was a powerful Mitsuru, I saw you get to yellow shortly after our match. You deserve it.

- A player with a killer Aki sub taught me it's not THAT easy to keep him away. GG whoever you were.

- Falling_Ideals... you have a ok Ken. You COULD have taken some wins from me... but why oh why did you DP sooooooo much? I got a ton of yellow card wins I don't deserve because you used that thing to the point where I won several times just punishing you on landing.

GG's to anyone else I forgot as well.

Kanji netplay mirror money match?

ggs to Furemu, Burnmydread55, Yosh765(a Kanji that never does dp, how unusual online), YukariSentai(I think you were too respectful of what I was doing), playandcheat

also ggs to KharzeonFortune...I got hype landing that OMB combo because there aren't many opportunities to do it and it's kinda hard on netplay.

GGs to Everyone I fought in the midnight pre-thanksgiving sets, especially the marie who threw presents like teddie lol

ATTENTION NET PLAYERS, if you see a guy named "absurd-toe" do not associate or play with him/her, that person is a real pain and is just out to ruin everybody's fun.

Good(and I'm using "good" very loosely since I did terrible in most of these matches) games. Gregarbeast(Junpei), BloodOathWolf(S.Most Commonly Used Character), Guy_9997(Aigis[had me in the corner showing nothing but respect ;_;]), Nevrop4202(Mitsuru/Jesus), iTzBulbasaur(Junpei).

GGs to NY Gamer's room last night, half the room was Adachi users, losts of stuff to steal.

Eva-BeatosFutaD (still better, not sure if or when I'll catch up)

CanineV2 (funny story here,I was 75% asleep in that lobby, but when you picked S. Rise,

my body was like "WAKE UP, IT"S RISE!!!". After that I crashed like I had a Red Bull or

something and almost fell asleep with the game on. Also got the replay of your match with

Eva, I got it now...)

The other Adachi player(was too sleepy kinda forgot, I'll get your name later; GGs)

Yeah that was me, late ggs to you, my Adachi gets DP and AoA heavy when I play the game all day lol.

GGs PSN!

I fought nothing but minazukis today...to the point that I don't think I can muster fighting him for like a week! Lol! Sounds funny I know. Fought some really powerful ones, some derpy ones, and ones that had no idea what to do.

It was minazuki overload! @______@ stop the madness! GGs regardless of course!

GGs PSN!

I fought nothing but minazukis today...to the point that I don't think I can muster fighting him for like a week! Lol! Sounds funny I know. Fought some really powerful ones, some derpy ones, and ones that had no idea what to do.

It was minazuki overload! @______@ stop the madness! GGs regardless of course!

Next time you're on, it's MINAZUKI time.

I can finally play since my TV got fixed lol.