Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GG´s to heavymetalmixer, we had some fun matches tonight.

Also, I need matchup experience vs Mitsuru, Marie, Yukari, Elizabeth, Chie, Junpei and Ken (annoying-kun). So if you use any of these characters fight if you see me around please lol

GGs tonight dude. Also, finally got mi color to become yellow. Not a big achievement but for me is a big step (because I'm a legit player).

Also, I got a tip today for everyone: Setting the PS3 to only 480p of resolution reduces the lag, even if the game tells you the opposite. Obviosly I only use this for playing online unless I'm playing with 2-4 bars. This tip also works in BBCP.

GGs tonight dude. Also, finally got mi color to become yellow. Not a big achievement but for me is a big step (because I'm a legit player).

Also, I got a tip today for everyone: Setting the PS3 to only 480p of resolution reduces the lag, even if the game tells you the opposite. Obviosly I only use this for playing online unless I'm playing with 2-4 bars. This tip also works in BBCP.

I did not know it worked, gonna try it the next time.

GGs to:

• LUEshi781(you switched tactics on me, but I think I adjusted well)
  • darkanimator7( our dance continues)
  • Zeshan(I got every button I wanted)
  • WestTheDuel(Letters lie when you can 2B anti-air)
  • B-Boy_Dragon_TK(not sure how I won, funky battle)
  • Rockman153(I'm still free to the bat somehow...)
  • ingithor18(No CLINKS at least...)

becasue you know, fancy.

I wanna play you sometime, I love reading your posts in here :P

GGs to lobby, in particular

• KarzeonFortune - DP>j.DP's a pretty hard combo, or so that last round would say, and hey, I kinda punished one DP this time! Progress!
  • KanonShirogane - I can tell you hate Minazuki(or atleast don't like the MU), if you need help on dealing with the Dark Messiah you can message me!
  • BloodOathWolf - Our bad connection seems to always work in your favour...*cough*214A*cough* ;)
  • YanuCerda - I derped on how to fight Akihiko for most of those matches, been fighting too many Margarets lately 

Margaret, Ken, Aigis, Mitsuru =  :vbang:  :vbang:(good thing the last time I fought Aigis was like a month ago!)

GGs to:

TheMaddGamer2002 3 Losses 2 Against Akihiko and 1 Against S Junpei

I got kinda Dp happy for some reason, no more playing around 1am for me.

First match was competitive it seemed, but I kept dropping 2B CH combos, and held my burst

Second match... overwhelmed by fists, might have fished for 2B CH too much

Third match, competitive again maybe, kept dropping 2B CH though, and bat got my DP.

Overall, I'm not sure when to burst againg Aki, need to grind out those CH combos more.

I wanna play you sometime, I love reading your posts in here :P

Someday, if I see you in a lobby, I'll sit down until I need to leave, so we can play then.

You'll get to see me crumble under pressure and mash buttons.

Good games to:

• TheHitmarkersPro(Minazuki) I'll just run away from you whenever I see you lol
  • Psych-JC(Yosuke) No idea how I even won a game. Yosuke  just flies around like a damn banshee.

Good games to:

• TheHitmarkersPro(Minazuki) I'll just run away from you whenever I see you lol
  • Psych-JC(Yosuke) No idea how I even won a game. Yosuke  just flies around like a damn banshee.

Wow, r00d, GGs tho, I was waaay too tired to play, couldn't even do my air turn stuff properly and i was just teleporting into you lol

Wow, r00d, GGs tho, I was waaay too tired to play, couldn't even do my air turn stuff properly and i was just teleporting into you lol

I was kidding lol. 

GGs to Luca, Guy_9997, ShadowTeddie, Aren't we Clever, JR, Yogame, Zeal, Shado, iThatguy, Galaxinoe, not Celsius, and anyone else I may have missed. I had a lot of fun.

To fruit_punch 95: hey Dood! GGs man sorry if it seemed like I dced after our third match I had to go since I had guests that arrived. Haha! Honestly didn't have time to explain to ya since they were at my door! I absolutely apologize if it seemed I DCed LOL!

Nah man don't even apologize, I supposed that something like that happened. I know you are not the kind of player who just disappears after a match without a reason, don't worry.

In fact I had to do the same thing to a player I fought yesterday because my grandma came to visit and was like "open the fucking door" lol

<----Confirmed Dp masher, watch out

GGs to:

MikhailLuca(You see these singe marks? That from a missed Atom Smasher input; also seat was taken

when I was reaching for my drink, they're still around man...)

D_The_DairyDude (I knew this matchup, the I forget, then I learned it again, and

started losing

Susano(I fogot what to call you again, but I always appreciate Margaret experience)

BloodOathWolf(I was fully prepared to just get completely stoned, was not completely stoned, BUT I need to learn how to avoid Shadow berserk combos apparently)

Someone allegedly raged quitted on me in lobby, not sure if it was intentional though...

Good quick games psn!

Btw..yosuke...I wanna mega glue ur effing feet to the ground. Haha! I cannot get anything on Yosukes except maybe a lucky dp or possibly my command grab. He is damn fast..my reaction times suck againest him. :P

GG p4uplayer once again. I feel like I'm learning more and more.

I was working double duty and just got off XRD story mode for mining points so I was trying to shake off tired feet so to speak lol.

GG's to the people in heavymetalmixer's room. Had to leave because my connection wasn't working well.

Also, I dunno how Marie´s neutral game should be, won't play her again until I find out how it should be lol

GG's to the people in heavymetalmixer's room. Had to leave because my connection wasn't working well.

Also, I dunno how Marie´s neutral game should be, won't play her again until I find out how it should be lol

GGs dude, and to KarzeonFortune, kupo_asami, and Timeless_act.

Holy freakin jesus! An incredible good games to Rockman153. Simply amazing set Dood! I made damn sure to save all the matches we had. We're sooo good and close! Hope ur on here bud. Ur Junpei is rock solid man!

GGs again!

I've had some bad runins with that Rockman guy...I didn't really consider him all that good but regardless, I played him in two matches and didn't say (or do) anything really, won them and he told me stop feeling myself because I'm not that good...I didn't really do anything so I don't know why he reacted like that.

I've had some bad runins with that Rockman guy...I didn't really consider him all that good but regardless, I played him in two matches and didn't say (or do) anything really, won them and he told me stop feeling myself because I'm not that good...I didn't really do anything so I don't know why he reacted like that.

When you're told to stop feeling yourself, just keep doing whatever you're doing. You'll either learn from it because it was true, or he was just mad salty.

Oh and god damn home button forcing me to reset my PS3 multiple times!