Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs, especially to swordsman09 and p4uplayer.

Still have no idea how to get out of Sho's pressure. Just seems like he's got options for days and nothing I have beats more than one at a time. ;_;

Guess I'm gonna go look up some OS stuff.

Also, couldn't tech a grab for my life today. Not sure if I'm actually that bad or if lag was getting me, but the connections seemed pretty stable so...

Damn I had a ton of fun today.  Good games to:

-MaulKiller80 (I still hate Minazuki more than Narukami lol)

-TheHitmarkersPro (Next time you'll face the destructive force of my 2 hour pink Junpei!)

-KarzeonFortune(I should be playing Margaret more like you do. Actually having confidence in her instead of getting scared all the time and blocking so much. Very fun Adachi vs Margaret set!)

GGs, especially to swordsman09 and p4uplayer.

Still have no idea how to get out of Sho's pressure. Just seems like he's got options for days and nothing I have beats more than one at a time. ;_;

Guess I'm gonna go look up some OS stuff.

Also, couldn't tech a grab for my life today. Not sure if I'm actually that bad or if lag was getting me, but the connections seemed pretty stable so...

Connection was pretty good. I think Labrys' lack of an exceptionally good dp hurts her chances pretty badly against Sho as seen in our matches lol.

Maybe you just need to work on your SHO(throw) TECHS.

GG's to everyone I fought today. I getting old so names are hard but ummm. Yeah gg people..... Oh yeah shout out to Chickzama confiriming my thesis that all dustloop players are red cards. Nice games dude! And ggs to p4uplayer. I got one win so I beat fighting games right? And ggs to everyone else I forgot. Love & Peace

Oh also good dodge's to OneTrueScrub. I will hunt you down next time! No hiding!

First,

You faced kupo's Touch of Death combo xD

The worst part was I didn't see it until the third match, I think, so I was comfortable, then THAT happened...

Oh yeah shout out to Chickzama confiriming my thesis that all dustloop players are red cards.

uh oh...*needs a new home*

Now GGs to:

Matches I don't remember

• xNineZero
  • Espio15
  • Lukedog52
  • Stofen
  • EHGROLEE
  • FrozenStar9
  • Spartan2802

And GGs to

People I remember

• The_Tunde

Never give up

• MurtleisJordan

The beter Adachi, maybe I'll look up some SP Gunshot combos

• ChiffZanuff17

I remeber getting caught by command grab super by being STUPID, I'll never learn

• Rondog0742

I though I had some idea of what to do, BUT I'm wrong...again

• Maelo2802

Setplay...yay

• p4uplayer

Wait when did you pick up Minazuki? First set lost in lobby since the 9th...darn

• PastFlyer67678

That seat...NOT YOURS!!!

I don't know why its seems like I do poorly in sets, I don't get tired physically, weird.

GGs to everyone I played, including Atarax, DivineShadow (<3), fruits_punch95 and Jive-Turkey. 

BGs to Jyosua for being the literal manchild he is

Where did these beasty red adachis come from? I should play against them more often. And wtf sho players? Most of you guys press 5A as if youre in a pokemon center after wiff.

Where did these beasty red adachis come from? I should play against them more often. And wtf sho players? Most of you guys press 5A as if youre in a pokemon center after wiff.

But 5A.

GGs to Crisuki_Misu

I forgot how flexible narukami could be in neutral & pressure. Need to play him a bit more, lol. Getting readjusted to the game after not playing for a bit is a little frustrating though.

@cookiehours

GG to you as well

@accustomed

I always try to win without using shadow combos.

but after like 3 straight losses, ya, had to turn it on and put on the try hard pants and start dping and shadow combos

GG to you as well

GG's to everyone I fought today. I getting old so names are hard but ummm. Yeah gg people..... Oh yeah shout out to Chickzama confiriming my thesis that all dustloop players are red cards. Nice games dude!

I'm actually a twitter-er more than a dloop-er so I don't know about that~ GGs though!

Where did these beasty red adachis come from? I should play against them more often.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Cause everyone is realizing just how kawaii Adachi is. I mean, have you seen his face?

I'm actually a twitter-er more than a dloop-er so I don't know about that~ GGs though!

Yeah I'm sorry for that last match. I don't know if you noticed but I was chocking on a chicken bone during the 1st and 2nd round. Still found a way to block and grab though, so I guess I have the fundamentals down even in a crisis!

Good game p4u guy. I knew we'd play eventually. And it was really fun ^_^

Good games to:

• Cyberman65(That shadow combo was pretty stylish)
  • Chowfin27(Hilarious set. It turned into a mashfest so quickly lol. 214AB beating Titanomachia was both amazing and stupid at the same time.)

Good games to:

• Cyberman65(That shadow combo was pretty stylish)
  • Chowfin27(Hilarious set. It turned into a mashfest so quickly lol. 214AB beating Titanomachia was both amazing and stupid at the same time.)
Titano activation has 27f recovery (non-SB version); 18f landing recovery if done in the air. Atom Smasher will always beat neutral activation (i.e., when Titano is activated without a knockdown or sufficient blockstun).

As a general note: if you buffer a super during the superfreeze for Titano activate and it's fast enough (and has the range) to hit Shadow Labrys before she clears recovery, you will CH the activation. If you can't punish the actual activation, then the super must hit Asterius or Shadow Labrys (though it's unlikely you'll catch Shadow Labrys not blocking). Supers that can be OMC'd on block and that have significant invuln are valuable here, as if you're significantly negative on block, you need to weigh the risk/reward, and it's possible to be hit out of your super by Asterius before it ends Titano. Additionally, if your super has a deadzone (Chie's Agneyastra, Kanji's chair super, etc.), for the love of God, please make sure your super makes contact with Asterius; if the super does not touch Asterius and is blocked by Shadow Labrys, Titanomachia has not been interrupted. (Notice that the screen remains dark.) This can cause problems for some supers based on positioning, whether Titano D was used and/or if Asterius is behind you, and if one of the Titano commands was 2C, as Asterius will be underground briefly (causing supers to whiff).

I really need to set up my capture card and record my Titano 101 overview.

For match finding this weekend:

Not sure if this has been attempted, but is anyone up for a regional player room? 

Love those 3 bar connections when I find them, but finding them can be quite random.

I wouldn't mind hosting a w.coast US/Canada room on Sat. afternoon sometime.  I'm low intermediate (maybe), but all skill levels could join.  Maybe advanced people could use subs.  Might be a good way to get in future matches w/3 bar PSN friends made.  Thanks.

GGs to:

DeadlyBagel

Them ladies, keep them away...

Chickzama

"Other Adachi" that's my name name

Force the high block, then go low, gonna steal that.

havocsvstheworld

Them Minazuki players got my number...

ywaffley1

I'll keep trying, despite my ignorance

Mdesilva

We're 1-1; next time we settle this

doobylovah

So I roll the bird right?

Unblockables beat me two rounds straight

Agidyne ate my burst...what?

Sorry, had to go for dinner so I couldn't play more. Pretty cool that you're a 4bar with me though, lol.

Edit: Agidyne's invincible for approx. 30 frames on startup. Don't know what version he used though.

Edited by dive-slam

Sorry, had to go for dinner so I couldn't play more. Pretty cool that you're a 4bar with me though, lol.

Edit: Agidyne's invincible for approx. 30 frames on startup. Don't know what version he used though.

hey would you play with me dive?

GGs this week, had lots of fun sets these past couple of days.

especially: Mattsinske, p4uplayer, double22dip (amazing Shabrys!) , sapa-star34, Dmarq

(sorry if I got some of these wrong)