Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Good games to atarax570. I have no idea what to do against Liz lol. I need to work neutral more. Less jumping etc

*EDIT* okay I'm slow. I just realized I got destroyed by my favorite persona character lol.

GGs psn. I finally managed to become a red square today! Now I just gotta get better to make sure I keep it.

Yeah, I was literally on my asshole account in an attempt to take your orange on it. I'm rather glad I didn't try to do that now.

Congrats on your red square!

GG's PSN. Shout outs to Radoric's 45 game win streak in Junes lol, too funny.

Special shout outs to Will of Fortune and rubedo777(even though we only played like 3 cause of connection issues) good games gents. Sorry we didn't get to play longer fortune-chan

Appreciate the shout out, Syklone!

#Xbox360Nation

FYI, if you really wanted to get past light blue, you could delete your data and it'll reset your profile i believe

Thanks, I wouldn't want to delete anything.  Ended up playing again today, and had some wins vs. a fellow l.blue.  I was d.blue once, months ago.  I'm staying patient since I can only play weekends.  The main thing is refining my gameplay & the fun of the game (except for rare cases of lag).  Maybe since Atarax is also in CA, we might have a good 3-bar connection if we can play next weekend.

Maybe since Atarax is also in CA, we might have a good 3-bar connection if we can play next weekend.

If you're interested in playing a slightly above average Liz, then sure, I'm down. Last time I saw you I'm pretty sure we were 3 bars, so we should be fine in that regard.

GGs to:

SGD25 - I haven't been tossed around that hard since I tried to fight Rath. The S.Naoto v. Liz hama wars were hilarious though!

TheOneTrueScrub - It's so strange fighting against a Marie that's not jC'ing every chance they get. Buttface y u make me autopilot 2B everytime Marie jumps. Keep workin on that Liz MU! All of her gimmicks are tough to get used to!

GGs to Radoric, GhastlyWail, and any others I may have missed. Seems I might need to jump on the Margaret bandwagon.

Oh great I was just thinking it was about time I stopped getting shit talk from people who play Yu and certain other characters and just switched to margret so my reward for getting a read jumps from 3K to 6k with much less risk. We can switch together and have a great laugh!

GGs to:

Zeranai

• I might have the Chie MU down... (watch me get blown up by the next Chie I fight)

ECV_140

• Uh oh, Liz THEN Margaret, you tryin' to card me to death?
  • I was doing some really stupid stuff at times, must fix that.

marswill-_12

• Obligitory forgotten match...GG nonetheless

Rondog0742

• REALLY enjoyed playing, you, despite me doing more dumb stuff (block dummy...)
  • I need more Aigis experience, and I SHOULD NOT challenge Megido Fire.
  • I think I should Atom Smasher Missile Launcher and avoid the free mix-up.

Divineshadow777

• I didn't know Narukami used a chair...
  • I remember trying to D Megidola a D command grab once, didn't work, 5 minutes of training mode in the toilet.
  • Wait...ok you can block when shocked, I chose not to, my fault; great 50/50 there, DP or command grab.

TKlanl123

• If you didn't use Sho, I don't remember this but just in case...
  • This might have given me some ideas on how to fight Sho.

cod5zombie352

• Narukami players should do more buttons, beat me down with mix-ups!

YunaShirogane

• The Lady army, again you have reared your head...
  • I won't claim to know any of those MUs, but I wasn't overwhelmed, which is a plus.

Somehow when 2+ hours without losing, what does this mean?

When I saw Radoric's 39 win-streak, I considered making it 49 at one point.

GGs to PSN this weekend and too many names for me to remember them all.

I'd like to FT10 a Mitsuru, Yu, Tedde, Adachi or Shabrys player some time this week with my Marie if anyone's willing to help out. I've already played a ton of Yosuke, Minazuki, Kanji and Aki lol.

I'm not sure how I feel about more Margaret bandwaggoing. .-.

GG's to Sphinx as well. Syklone was right about you for sure. 

• I think I should Atom Smasher Missile Launcher and avoid the free mix-up.

it's projectile invul (or atleast a certain version is) AFAIK

it's projectile invul (or atleast a certain version is) AFAIK

All versions gain projectile invuln on the same frame; length varies.

Ggs to galaxyprinny, greekangel, zeal34, and cookiehours. Went 9-28 today. Could've been worse. Who's the anti-zoner of this game?

I think that's Minazuki, Tsukyomi can appear behind the opponent but I don't if that can happen at full screen. Another option is Yosuke with his Kunais and 236AB (a run-type attack that is projectile-invencible for 25SP).

I think that's Minazuki, Tsukyomi can appear behind the opponent but I don't if that can happen at full screen. Another option is Yosuke with his Kunais and 236AB (a run-type attack that is projectile-invencible for 25SP).

The two characters...I hate the most. Profound sadness. Time to lab up with up with Minazuki I guess

GGs True. Also, sorry again Syklone. I don't want my power going out in the middle of playing you, since I heard this blizzard is lasting until tomorrow.

GGs True. Also, sorry again Syklone. I don't want my power going out in the middle of playing you, since I heard this blizzard is lasting until tomorrow.

Don't call me by my slave name. Just call me Scrub.

Ggs to galaxyprinny, greekangel, zeal34, and cookiehours. Went 9-28 today. Could've been worse. Who's the anti-zoner of this game?

I'd say Yukari. Her projectiles can be used to hit zoners from afar faster. That's helpful.

I'd say Yukari. Her projectiles can be used to hit zoners from afar faster. That's helpful.

I now feel motivated to learn my favorite character in persona