Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Blown up...GGs to:

pearlyfey

• I was trying to "space" himself thinking the DP was coming, it happened, and I pressed a button...

Atarax570

• I was trying to play more play a scumbag; did not work...
  • I was trying to wait my turn, when I should probably force the situation when I'm in fear, I think.
  • Somehow I forgot Maziodyne was on the screen, I just saw the flash.
  • Debilitate beats Ghastly Wail, good to know.

Skylone

• That combo that won you the first match, what happened? I forgot to save the replay.
  • This is how I feel when I play against Naoto.

One of those days. Shoutout to General_Esdese top tier, who keeps reminding me where I am in netplay.

Somehow I got an orange square, goal is to become the most FRAUDULENT red square?

GGS as usual to Fortune. And GGS to accustomed wish we got to fight longer but a mister Jrivera wanted to fight so I let him, GGS to him as well.

Good Games to anybody and everybody I fought in the NYGamer lobby...been a while since i fought in netplay that wasnt for tourneys and stuff feels good to be back.

GGs to everyone in mixedmethods' room . . . sorry for that bad joke, I was frustrated for how much lag was in my first battle in that tournament and I tried to say something funny, it has been a while since I say something so stupid.

There may be times where the lobby will be full, but other than that, you'll be okay. Don't bother with Rank though.

I didn't know that was you playing Sho, Elochai? GGS to nerd455

I didn't know that was you playing Sho, Elochai? 

An alternate account is like the Trojan Horse, hence why I chose the name I did for that account. Minazuki & Sho are just the Danaans  :v:.

Moreover, I'm surprised you couldn't tell it was me. Did the mashy, knife-throwing playstyle not give it away lol?

They all look the same to me.....Minazukis, Shos, the demons of the world (I don't count)

GGs to konannfriend, p4uplayer, and anyone else I may have played today. kinda ran out of steam at the end there (・・;)

Is it hard to find someone to play with in North America online matchmaking and lobbies? I kind of want to try this game.

Still seems active to me.  Junes lobby fills up, and there are active player rooms.  You can learn with me if you play weekends. I've connected w/people here in the past, but people have been on different schedules, so it has been tough the past few weekends to reach them. Actually, Jormung (?) from here played vs. me once w/a very tough S.Aki. GG  Best set was probably w/RunsWithJews.

GGs to karzeonfortune and everyone else I fought tonight.

Feels like I'm soooo close to getting the margaret match up down. Just need to refine my neutral a little bit.