Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

I feel like I'm spending more time at Junes looking for someone to play than actually playing! Anyone wanna run a set or something?

EDIT- GGs to Kazen, Guy_9997 (I think those are the numbers? lol), Rad, the Aigis player with the Koro avatar who's name is slipping me, and Grover

GGs SenorSaturno

PSN acting up, I was playing on my analog because i don't have my stick atm, reminder to never do that again! Run up counter or moon smasher in a blockstring is not good!

Stop trying to fuzzy jump minazuki pressure, btw. Even though i was getting god knows what with my godawful analog, it's still a really bad idea since he can blow it up so easily.

I probably shouldn't have DPed so much, but trying to block, let alone blocking Aigis, is impossible when you don't even know if you're getting 1,4, or 2 as an input.

yeah ggs hitmarkers, minazuki blows up aigis cause minazuki -_____-

thanks for the advice, yeah I rely too much on 171 defensively and its getting me in trouble against players that deal with it well! (...and minazuki...)

He's right. Fuzzy just isn't good on certain characters. Minazuki and Yosuke come to mind in that. They just blow it up so easily.

GGs to AllYourRage, Luca, Saturno, and anyone else I played today. I finally hit 1k+ games today \o/.

Got a bunch of EXP vs characters I don't usually fight against.

ggs psn. shoutouts to that one guy that kept stalking me in the junes lobby(I'm pretty sure I'm not known around the junes lobby).

Sounds like me in Xrd lobbies..

GGs w/kupo (tough s.Mitsu!)  Wish I'd played a few more matches.  And anyone else here in lobbies.  I started up Heirophant today when Magician was filled for a while. XD

GGs to everyone I played today.

I'm now in Dinotail's camp. I spend way more time looking for matches than actually playing.

Hope we can play again Phil. I was really tired last night, kept dropping easy Naoto stuff. I've never really had a problem fighting Shabrys but I'm getting a better understanding of how she works. GGS

GGs to the chie with a lewd name (heh) and the marie player I played earlier in the afternoon

Chickzama

• Other adachi + This adachi = This Other Adachi
  • I think only one burst hit me, it broke my Person though.
  • If you're unpolished, that makes me feel VERY mediocore...
  • Had I not been on the right side of the screen, I would've lost, period. My execution is terrible too.

Ah, we ran into each other again?

And don't sweat the unpolished bit...If it makes you feel any better, I'm never happy with how I play. lol I always feel and know I could do better, so...I'm hard on myself.

GGs. Also, I just noticed you were from Dallas too.

I actually have internet at home now, so I'll be on A LOT more regularly. I'll see ya'all on netplay.

I fucking love Margaret lol good games to AzureXIII and iTzBulbasaur. I noticed that I don't burst during the first round anymore. I think I got that from Atarax.

I noticed that I don't burst during the first round anymore. I think I got that from Atarax.

Uhh, yeah... that's probably not a good habit to form. If there's one habit not to take from me (aside from my constant DP's, 2Bs, and Evasive Actions), it's my bursting habits. I just have an unhealthy obsession with hama.

I fucking love Margaret lol good games to AzureXIII and iTzBulbasaur. I noticed that I don't burst during the first round anymore. I think I got that from Atarax.

Better than bursting the second you get hit lolololol

I promise I'll put up more of a fight next time, so wait for me! <3