Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to everyone I've played these months. I've decided to take a hiatus from P4U2 in order to to work on myself and my personal flaws, because I've noticed I've just been really mean to people in situations that don't even call for it, and that's just not cool. I won't get into it like it's a life story, but I'd like to apologize to everyone I was rude to in the past. That's not me, or at least someone I want to become.

As corny as it sounds I wish all my fellow Yuki players success and encouragement and I hope the P4U2 community stays thriving and busy by the time 2.0 (eventually) hits consoles! :D

GGs to everyone I've played these months. I've decided to take a hiatus from P4U2 in order to to work on myself and my personal flaws, because I've noticed I've just been really mean to people in situations that don't even call for it, and that's just not cool. I won't get into it like it's a life story, but I'd like to apologize to everyone I was rude to in the past. That's not me, or at least someone I want to become.

As corny as it sounds I wish all my fellow Yuki players success and encouragement and I hope the P4U2 community stays thriving and busy by the time 2.0 (eventually) hits consoles! :D

Had me wondering when your twitter account just vanished.  Take it easy Dooby.

I'm doing the same thing dooby. I need a break from this game too. I've been selfish to people as well and I apologize for that. This game can bring the worst salt out of you at times.

Uhh, yeah... that's probably not a good habit to form. If there's one habit not to take from me (aside from my constant DP's, 2Bs, and Evasive Actions), it's my bursting habits. I just have an unhealthy obsession with hama.

Literally I can't even, get out of here Ent I'm you make me crai. :toot:

GGs to PSN, can't really remember names since I woke up from a nap and was like "oh I left the PS3 on might as well play."

Best of luck to Dooby and Susano for whatever problems they may have, sorry about the little thing that went on the other day to Susano.

And if Dooby is taking a break I need some other good Yukiko players to fight, so call me out if you want to fight an erratic Adachi that will randomly switch styles mid match cuz, say, I remember DP exists, or 2D exists, or 2A/5A pressure is thing >.>

...wait a second I don't even fight dooby that much DOOBY PLZ

Oh hey Gaspless I was wondering if we could... play a little sometime. I need to try out some NEW tech. So yeah let's play? Don't worry I'll "find you".

Good luck with that, I'm still downloading discounted games from recent PSN sales. I barely play this game anymore, and won't be

back on Persona until at least this Tuesday at best.

Past GGs Dooby. Hope you find the right you.

I need a break from this game too. I've been selfish to people as well and I apologize for that. This game can bring the worst salt out of you at times.

Past GGs Susano. Hope you come back soon.

Hoping I can come back soon myself. Been reallocating how I spend my time, putting other hobbies and a job search before netplay.

I lack detailed GGs, next time.

GGs to mixedmethods' room and to the Junes' first lobbye, specially to Hyderu and JackDanielsLBF.

Sorry for the lag Mdesilva, even if I'm a cero bar for everyone in that room, you're the only person that I have a bad connection with : /

Good luck with that, I'm still downloading discounted games from recent PSN sales. I barely play this game anymore, and won't be

back on Persona until at least this Tuesday at best.

Well damn. I just got back from a tirade of playing Dragon Age: Origins so looks like we just missed each other. I wanted to play a naoto around my skill level and your adachi was the closest thing. If anyone else wants to train with me give me a heads up 'k. I wanna have this tech LK ready by the 7th before my curse kicks in again.

Yes, netplay brings out the worst in some people, me included.

Hell I've even flipped out at DivineShadow before...so I'd like to take this time to say, sorry...from reading your posts around here, I think you're a pretty cool guy.

Yes, netplay brings out the worst in some people, me included.

Hell I've even flipped out at DivineShadow before...so I'd like to take this time to say, sorry...from reading your posts around here, I think you're a pretty cool guy.

I don't remember this. I really don't. Damn you kids make me feel old sometimes. I swear when you get to my age you can't even remember your social security number! uh I guess your good then because I don't remember that! I swear either your messing with me or your remembering it being way more of a deal then I did. Don't be too hard on yourself, trust me you didn't "flip out" on me.  ( I still feel like your messing with me). But, I understand where you're coming from. Netplay sucks, losing sucks and sometimes life sucks so ya say things you don't mean every now and again. It's cool and awesome you can recognize it. Put's you above most adults in my generation to be honest with you. Apology for the event I'm still questioning happened accepted?!?

Anyway back to the topic at hand. Somebody please play me. Preferably somebody who can tell me what the hell a "fuzzy roll" is I swear this crap pisses me off when I learn fuzzy dp and then suddenly BUT WAIT THERES MORE!

Until then I'll be naoto hunting..... heh I'm hungry for a 7-3 matchup. Never thought that one would happen.

I think divineshadow is pretty cool. He taught how me how to deal with some of Kanji's troll tech.

I think the only time I got upset over netplay was in marvel.

GGs to mixedmethods' room and to the Junes' first lobbye, specially to Hyderu and JackDanielsLBF.

Sorry for the lag Mdesilva, even if I'm a cero bar for everyone in that room, you're the only person that I have a bad connection with : /

The weirdest part is that I'm in Texas, so I'm probably farther south than most of the people in that room, so you'd think we'd be able to connect.... but I guess not, unfortunately :/

Hitmarkers & I are looking for 2 people 1 person for FT5s at 5:30pm EST. Good connection to the EC is imperative.

Edited by Elochai

I can probably do it.

Hitmarkers & I are looking for 2 people 1 person for FT5s at 5:30pm EST. Good connection to the EC is imperative.

Against both of you?! I might be able to handle stevie wonder but I'm not so sure about you kami-sama? My new tech is still rough.

I would do it, but Hitmarkers hates 1 bars.

Haha it's okay. I don't wanna make excuses or anything since you beat me cleanly but I played 20 or so games before that. I'll come for my runback another day ~

Good games to DivineShadow777(I'll stop upbacking when grabs aren't scary), UnsafeUnblockables(still want to see that 5.8K ch 5C combo) and BaqZack

Edit : good games to daprince001x, ComsicSeizo, and ShadyKocksukr(lmao that fucking name) I need to learn how to block lol. Also why didn't anybody tell me Teddie is so fun to play?