Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

I'll be on for the next hour so looking for any matches. I'm a few months out of practice and Labrys main.

GGs to everyone I played, though I'm starting to get irked by all the downtime between matches/sets. Too many people are done/burnt out by the time I start playing. :/

Good games to Jack-of-spades82(you should have won the Marie vs Naoto matches), AletheiaDamashi(I still hate fighting Mitsuru with Marie), ArisatoGod64(fun matches) shout out to xbl

GGs to divineshadow, had to stop before I had a heart attack. Kanji gives me the jitters. 

Oh no that set was hilarious for me since while we were playing for the first time in all my 3000+ matches of p4u I thought to myself.

I should backdash to bait dp.

I've begun incorporating it into Kanji 3.0 he should be done soon. Hopefully I should be done by 7th. Thank you so much Senpai!

GGs to randoms & some PSN friends in Junes.  Not sure if I played anyone from here.  Buttface, maybe?  (feels strange calling someone that 0.0)  Don't really do much w/player rooms anymore.  Try to go w/2 bars & higher, but connections can be random.  A lot of the people still playing are quite tough; plenty of losses, some closer than others.  But some wins too.  

Good games to MaulKiller80(I like your Narukami), and DualityExposed(have fun learning Marie)

Good games to Stofen as well. Your Adachi is weird but I like it

Back in there. Not really. How do you play this game again?

GGs to:

Greek Angel

• B Mandala, really, what am I doing?
  • I enjoy watching S. Yosuke's S  frenzy combo, so at the beginning I kept forgetting to burst...
  • Not even a round win, that seems about right.
  • *Avoids burst bait* I thought that was gonna work, I was like "OK, taken."
  • *Burst is baited* I wonder if you hard read that 2nd time, like if you would have gone low if I didn't burst.

XxSirKibblexX

• It's like a just started this game again, getting stoned by the VORPAL BOYS.
  • Could beat Aki, couldn't beat Junpei. It's like I never left...

My patience is gone. Gotta learn how to block again...

Dropping combos, forgetting to SP Gunshot when I do unsafe strings. Time to practice!

In about maybe a week, I should be "regular again.

GGS roan yagyu. Nice to see other Naoto players....even if you're playing S.Naoto ;_;

ggs. I just wanna do cool combos ;_;  got a lot to work on. tho maybe i should just go with regular for a while and see how it goes 

whaaa s.naoto is waay cuter than reg.naoto. was evil is sexy

Lying is wrong